tuesday 30/11/2010

Hey im founder of Gallifrey and i need members ppl over lvl 30 only plz but i might make some exeptions for lower levels we mostly play tournements and deathmatch so come along and join

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1174881

We r active and always recruiting

Lol um i am SataniclyMagic.i got him deleted blue.and im already in your guild smiley

Hey Join The M.O.B!

Masters of Battle

monday 29/11/2010

Would you like to join our guild Heaven's Drift Academy?

We are so tough, we don't ever cry! Not even at onions! smiley
I've just made this guild, it is really new. We are looking for some new members, and I was hoping that I could get some here. I hope to see you on the guild message board.
Requirements:
-You must get 750 battle points a month or more
-You must be at least level 15
-You must have a 95% completion rate of battles or higher
-You must not hate on another player
-You must speak English
Here is the link to it: guild:1175800

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1602985&subject_page=0

Or, YOU can join mine lol

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1171326
Check it out its a brand - new guild looking for members just made yesterday though soon the numbers will grow & as the level of the members grow you will be admitted to Gladiators which rank in the TOP 50 of alll U.s. GUILDS! If you are new to the game or just want a guild come join us at the pitt! The only requirement is that you speak English enjoy! Also gladiators are elite look at the mere levels & numbers of members not to mention our elo score smiley

sunday 28/11/2010

Lookin for a nice good guild to make friends and learn alittle more about the game and just to hav people to talk too..i'm lvl 26 nd movin up fast..

Close please, Argos isn't on and Recruitment is now off

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

saturday 27/11/2010

No, its just i left another guild and i will eventually go back but i never said that.

We help each other up for success.

We need more experienced members the numbers are growing so check it out

Guild:1171932 give this guild a try the founder is a good guy n he'll come through 4 u when u need it

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

friday 26/11/2010

No join take over team u will get good cards if u join

Create a subject