wednesday 10/08/2011

I need glorg estalt kolos Nistarok azgroth ielena i have 45k but am willing to sell/trade all of these cards to make up the rest
norman meyen boohma buba eggman jalil nyema pegh bridget zodiack nerfiniti anita elvira glosh krash lea sledg slyde

Ive got mona i want all them for mona send the trade or send me the trade u are willing to send me

tuesday 09/08/2011

Beltran is still available for offers in the region of 100k , straight swaps for the cards listed above .

Sold for robb cr full xp + 10k smiley

thanks mods

Hi i want to trade my:

6 Graks, all full XP,
1 Caelus Cr full XP,
and 1 Numar 0 XP

For either a Tessa Cr or a Sigmund Cr. Prices have gone nuts for both of these, but pm me if interested. Even if you want more PM and we can negotiate.

Thanks

Looking to trade my 150 copies of Esmeralda, all full XP, for 1 Tanaereva Cr.

PM me if interested. Any offers considered.

Thanks

Up, i don't need Lin Xia anymore

No one intrested in my offer? smiley

Tanaereva Cr + Cortez + 20k clintz?

Hello people i trade my dj korr cr 0exp for dj korr cr full+ 1 tanaereva cr 0exp+cortez+taylor

if you are interested contact me here or in private, the complement is negotiable.

thank modsmiley

(buy)
Jackie Cr= 100k
Robb Cr= 50k
Tanaereva Cr=180k
Dagg=37k
(sell)
Copper=30k
jim cr=175k
kolos=70k
kolos=70k
I accept also other cards and clintz (for example I give you jim cr you give me jackie cr+robb cr+dahlia),but at least one card must be one of these:
tanaereva cr,jackie cr,robb cr,dagg.
I'd prefer not to be given clintz (5% goes to kate and I don't want to lose thousands of clintz) but you can add max. 10.000 clintz.

For 100.000 and Kolos, Ghumbo, Kenny, Oshitsune and Glorg.smiley

Looking to buy a deck of commons(thats better than the starting deck)preferably all from the same clan

monday 08/08/2011

I'm looking for 30 0xp Sunders. I'm giving a 0xp Zatman for them.

Hes lvl2 pm me with offers

Ghumbo +3-4k for your Rowdy
pm

(buy) Jackie Cr,Robb Cr, Caelus cr.
Jackie Cr= 100k
Robb Cr= 50k
Caelus cr=88k
(Exchange)
Jim Cr=175k
Kolos=70k

Create a subject