As title, I finished Legendary missions, however, I see NO "Wild Holiday LD" in My-Collection-Pro.
Is it a bug or??? Anyone suffers the same issue likes me?
Yea i figured that out when the new version of the game battle for this came out you open all tab's before playing.
but for new players this is help full.
^ but switch out Dallas not Dwan having a few Drs is good.
Type 2 is much straightforward, get 2 hits in you are set in most cases. It really does require very expensive deck. type 1 makes you think
Thak you for your suggestion @ - Q U E E N
XD Babs the boss, I'll try to talk to him.
this is my new deck for survivor T1. What do you think about it ?
Two 5* is terrible. One low hand and your survivor gets reset.
And thx Zachalex you made my day
I raptors running rampant in survivor t2 also cause they're every in t1
Half Saks and Guiest would work pretty well.
Just use Ambre together with your type 2 deck. make sure you can kill in just 2 rounds. use Ksendra, Koshiro & Gork
Pre-nerf morphun was just a staple in most t2 decks, I think he is just played on your higher streaks these days because of that 10 maximum.
Hugo and Bridget were next priority if not morphun.
I think some leaders will be adjusted some day that they wil lbe used
Survivor is a strange kind of game.
1) I'd rather put Oxo instead of Alaister: always have a soa in your deck.
2) You are missing a hell of an important card for Sakhrom: Mokhra, so i'd rather put him instead of Uranus, putting an Artus instead of hubert.
3) The truth is that the 4 and 5 stars of Sakhrom, which are great, are badly compensated by the 2 and 3 stars of nightmare, which are not so good with the exeption of Artus and Pandora.
4) I suggest you to equalize with another clan with better 2 stars, like, for example Frozn or Ulu Watu (Tormentah, Yodd, Dave, Mango).
5) I could tell you much more, but remember that in survivor luck plays a major role, it's stille the less meritocratic game mode of the game: you can see a Kiki + Ymirah deck even if you have all 3 of your 2 stars and a miserable 3 stars in hand when you have only 10 pillz.
6) The best suggestion I have is: play and play, know how much pillz you can play with every card against every card of other clans and try to be psychological when you have equal chance of winning against your opponent.
Sahil has the stuff... Mono is not that good.
Though I would go for more damage on Vortex:
Nexus => Rahi Sledon
And on Sakrohm:
Dustyn => Oxo (he's the wall)
Most will say you need a leader
The low minimum forces the opponent to pill
The main good decks I see in T2 are mostly Bangers and Raptors with Riots and Frozn sometimes showing up and obliterating me.
For whatever reason, I've only encountered one Uppers player in survivor, but I was completely outmatched.