saturday 16/10/2010

Ya were are taking level 21 to level 40

friday 15/10/2010

Wanna join Wolf Pac?
Well if you are a level 15 you can, any flag and face is accepted.
Once you become a level 30 you can become andmin like me smiley.
Please Join

With the EPIC spelling/grammar mistakes in the title, you guys could USE some good teachers.

smiley

thursday 14/10/2010

If you're a new player looking to make friends or a veteran looking for other experienced players Our last breath is the top choice. Join Our last breath today!

Yea, this is in the wrong section, but anyway, if you loook under the Community heading at the top, under is an option that says 'Prize Draw,' Go in there and you can use your prize draw tickets in the lottery, to possibly win Cr's, and if the last number on your ticket corresponds with the lucky number (random), then you win 100 clintz per ticket

Join The American People.
I'm sure you will like us!smiley

wednesday 13/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1054643

Hello all smiley,

I Made a new international Guild guild:1123892.
For people who wants starts a fresh start, come and take a look to my guild.
For people who wants to have fun and active at the same.
For people who wants to learn more about playing UR.

The requirements are easy.
- Min. lvl 50
- Activity at the boards.

So people join my new fresh Guild, and have a great time smiley.

Greetz,
Meesters

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1122498 My links Don't always work so here.

My name is AntiAngel Devels Drop's founder we are a new guild and have no members yet but we will become stronger and become one of the best guilds out there.

looking for level 10 plus memberes and 2 admins or just some advice.

Thanks Anti

Merlin is a legend in his own way smiley
We are newbs, more fun that way! smiley

tuesday 12/10/2010

Sorry Anvil, slight deathspin ~an hour before you became active, everyone got sucked out. Sorry.
Good luck!

Actually close it plz mods

I jst cnt make my mind up lolz smiley

Hello everybody, let me introduce you to TEAM UK; the No1 UK only guild (To be)!!!!

We are currently 13th in the UK and 1003rd in the world. We are accepting anyone lv 20+. If you are less than lv 20 join anyway but level up quick!! For morre information check out: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1061071 .

See you soon, TUK_In

Close plz he already found a great looking guild smiley

monday 11/10/2010

He not going to be onlinee ever....unless he made a third acount....smiley

sunday 10/10/2010

I have decided im not up to guild hosting(Being the founder and all) my last guild failed so i decided just to join a good active guild with lots of forum topics and lots of events to do.

There are some guilds in mind

Trinity
Bliss
Urban Madness

But im going to search some more that i like

Create a subject