tuesday 14/09/2010

Hello,

This Guild is for those who want to have fun and take it to the next level. This is the Academy of the Elite Trinity which you need to be a level 30 to enter. So those from the United States under level 30 should apply for this guild and I look forward to meeting you! Please join!

Heres the link! ---> http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1091797

monday 13/09/2010

Recruiting now! smiley

Close plz he is no longer single smileysmileysmiley

sunday 12/09/2010

Good luck with your guild =)

PS: This is the hyperlink
guild:1089819

Greets,
Viper

UR is a great game ! Im just new here and I kinda like the atmosphere here . smiley I play everyday since the first day. Is there anyone there who can give me advices for improved gaming experience ? (or whatsoever) As you can see, Im still a student and I cant afford credits smiley I'll just work my way up I guess.

22 messages

The Cunning Gambit Is nice and helpful , our leader is a master of the mono elo piranas and will help you out mith most elo decks. They Have Weekly Giveaways and are quite active !

saturday 11/09/2010

Hey, check us out: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=653309

Name- iAREwulf / Justin
Age - 20
Location - USA
Level - 10

Hello everyone! I am a relatively new player to UR but i am looking to join a great guild with lots of experienced players that are helpful and knowledgeable...i have the basics down pretty well but now i want to become a bit more competitive! if you wish to know anything else before asking me to join, feel free and i will answer back as soon as possible! also, i would like to point out that my fair play rating is a bit biased due to the fact that i also have this app on my ipod which is entirely dependent on the quality of the wifi...i have never willingly quit from a game, all of my "quits" were time outs from inactivity due to loss of connection. sorry lol believe me when i say that my wifi is an absolute annoyance....anyways, hope to hear back from prospective guilds soon! feel free to PM me as well smiley

Keep on joining poeple

I guess the day he posted this forum is the last day will see him ever in UR again smiley

friday 10/09/2010

If you want to be in an active guild,join us!We want to reach the top of the Hungarian Rankings,and maybe more..
minimal requirments are: be active, to speak English, lvl 20; Den of Urban Masters 30+ automaticaly accepted as Admins

...or if you are under lvl 20 , then join : guild:908354 15+ are Admins

fight well.. smiley

1 messages

Lol , you were also known as 0 Comedian , were you not ?

wednesday 08/09/2010

Now only accepting english speakers...

tuesday 07/09/2010

Hi! I'm Raziel, and I'm a proud member of The Cunning Gambit . We're very fun, active and above level 25.

We would love to have your company!

We have give aways, recurrent events, and we're simply a happy bunch.

If u r lower than 25, u can join our Academy, The Cunning Gambit Academy! .

We can give u tips, complement, and green your card comments and your PP's.

Our dear friend offwithherhead hosts WEEKLY giveaways, and, just to see the kind of person he is, he is giving away 2 Kreens! Yeah!

So, if u want, come 1, and invite your friends 2!

Hoping u will join,

Raziel.

We have tournaments every week, give aways, funny conversations and games plus me and my admins r always there 2 help u when u need it no matter how big or small the issue is. we are a close guild so were all friends so come join guild:1064974 the required lvl has changed to 25+

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

You need [Recr] In the title and a link to your guild.

Hi. Nice to see you

monday 06/09/2010

Why did i got expelled? o_O;;

Create a subject