thursday 19/08/2010

I made my decision, thanks for the offers. Unfortunatly I can't sign up for all. But this topic can be locked. Or deleted...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1066279

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1546377&subject_page=0

Its not that hard to look at a message you know smiley

Join my guild friend....id also make you a admin

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1049670

if you want a smaller guild then we'd be a good fit...

wednesday 18/08/2010

This guild is really in need of more members. Why not try them?

Send me a message. My current guild is really inactive. D:

Im trying to get some of the "better" cards in the game... and as all new comers know, It's hard. If there's any generous people out there in the UR community willing to put forth a few cards for my benefit I would gladly appreciate it!smiley
And of course i'm not going to beg anyone, but if your amongst the generous people in the UR community then just send a message with anything...(battle tips, card tips, cards, etc!)

Next time make a quick link connected to your guild, artemis shouldnt have to for everyone all the time. You guys have a great founder, you probably have a good guild toosmiley

Please realize that in my post, the naked man isn't exactly seducing lulabie, but is being helped as he was recently SHOT.(OOOH! Tying into the main story!)

tuesday 17/08/2010

Guild:1063245
Will you be a brother?

the brother is a friend to all, displaying graciousness in the face of vistory, and courage in the face of defeat. he lends a shoulder to all and is akways dependable, always works towards the top, and is kind and respectful.
these are the laws of brotherhood.
all can be brothers, but few will try.
trust and be trusted, to be the brother.

accepting all who will be the brother

Wanna join EXCALIBUR?

monday 16/08/2010

Why when i click on Organized Konfuzion it goes to Paladin Monkeys?

Hey why haven't you joined yet? Everyone is doing it???? Help the guild grow, we need you! smiley

Hmmm, just find four people who doesn't want to be bugged like you or i could get 2 friends' old accounts to join the guild to help you uphold it, they retired and don't really use their accs, i could just get them to join after they log on again( they do that once in a while)

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Join guild:202991

its a large guild but were very nice an taek any lvl who wonts to join a guild an be treated as they wont to be treated.
i hope you consider this guild. you will have so much fun.

The guild is called all lvls can join, this guild is for those who just don't like being in a guild with a specific level that they would have to have. This guild will accept you for whatever level you are, I'm in it and it's a GREATT guild. So join if you don't want to be judged by your level.
Thanks.

Create a subject