thursday 12/08/2010

Please use the Strategy and Tactics: General forum smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

You need [Recr] in the title.

I have a few guilds in mind now to choose one

I now joined The Cunning Gambit Academy!

wednesday 11/08/2010

Are you looking for a guild?
Are you level 9 or above?
Are you an active player?

If you answered yes to all of these then why not join the Incorporeal Lords?

We are a guild devoted to bettering our strategies and our decks. We focus on game types like elo, and deathmatch but welcome all types of player and offer all the help and advice we can.

We will be hosting guild tourneys and giveaways once we have enough members, not to mention various other events when the time arises.

So if you qualify and are interested in joining, please feel free to apply.

Here is our guild link:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1051907

Thanks for reading, and have a good day.

My current guild is inactive so i'm looking for a new one, I'm lvl 46 i need a guild that is active on forums i prefer English or Filipino talking guilds

hmm what more to say?

Im not really active i only play 2-4 times a week and i really suck at elo smiley

Not to name drop or anything (which I'm about to do) but even Euzebe & Yami Prem graced our numbers for a time. It's great to have guests & greater still to have new members. Can you help us reach that greater level?

You need [Recr] in the title and a link to your guild.

A fun gulid founded by a excellent and generous leader!

Can a mod close this thread please? Thank you.

tuesday 10/08/2010

Wait 3 lvls then join guild:1032381

The Cunning Gambit Academy! this guild will help you to find your feet in this game with lots of deck-building helps and giveaways and when you reach lvl 25 you can join TCG

You need [Recr] In the title.

We're up to 26 ppl now with a avg lvl of 30

monday 09/08/2010

Ok one more time please close lol

Id love to have you in my guild but alas we dont have any events and the forum is "active" for the most part

sunday 08/08/2010

Whoop Whoop check out guild:959282 we are very active

1 messages

Please close forgot to put little weapons in the heading

Create a subject