thursday 29/07/2010

Please create your guild first and repost your thread. You need to include a link to your guild smiley

wednesday 28/07/2010

Mods can you close this thread, please?

Please read http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

tuesday 27/07/2010

Whatever level you are even if you are below lv 10 you are welcome. All United Kingdom Members Come and Join Now. Dont Worry About the name anyone is welcome, even if your not from East London.

What are you waiting for come and join now and enjoy!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=985709

LOVE THE NAME!!! HAHA GUCCI!!!!

monday 26/07/2010

1st Lotto Coming Soon

I'm lookin for a really active guild. doesnt hav to be famous or anything but just hav kool people. i know how to be an admin, cuz i hav experience with that stuff, i'm pretty active during loong skool vacations. and i'm pretty good at the game.

Guild:1039132 would love to have you. We are an academy for HAE (an exclusive guild with a level 30 req.) and we are recruiting for everyone to join. We have contests, and will have guild events within a month. Also, as you level up to 30 you get a shot at joining HAE, or you can stay in STH as a permanent member with a chance at admin. We would love to have you join guild:1039132 .

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1514253&subject_page=0

Looking for an english speaking guild, friendly with active forums to discuss game strategies and decks. Loooking for a guild where the members are mature and preferably of an older age group (20+).
Any interested parties should private message me.
Regards,
Lycan_13

sunday 25/07/2010

Putting this message back on top where it belongs!!!

guild:801259

We are looking for at least one level 40+ player to join Insane Collectors Posse (ICP) to make events for us smiley Good night!

saturday 24/07/2010

Oh wow lol nope, my deck gets mad at me if i jerk to any songs that contain profanity. sadly 99.99% of jerkin songs contain profanity

Come on people !

We still need peeps, peeps! Looking to 50 strong so mount up! smiley

friday 23/07/2010

Close plz he found a guild already

Close plz he found 1 already smiley

Create a subject