thursday 22/07/2010

Well, I like it toosmiley

Isn't anny1 interessed smileysmiley

Just started today can any help me out tutorial was a bit confusing on how to get chars

Were getting bigger!
Keep joining everyone! smiley

wednesday 21/07/2010

Join please we are an awesome, fun, active guild, who need you!!!smiley

But yea my guild has some little restrictions but that is so inactive ppl dont join us as if you reach lvl 20 you wont be one of those guys that creates an account once and never goes on it ever again

Recruitment is now off!

tuesday 20/07/2010

Sorry the guild didnt get anough people so it got deleated i am making another and will post when and if it is approved smiley

I know you are all looking at the big groups and big names, but their guild just started once too you know. So, if you guys want to go for EXCALIBUR, The cunning gambit, Urban MAdness e.g. Then go, but i promise. Someday, my guild will become big too. smiley

I Got much more offers than i did think smileysmiley will just give me sometime to see what guild is best for me smiley .

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Hell's Knights is an active guild with full bore competitive members. We offer a warm and inviting guild to anyone levels 30 and up. We have a very active message board as well as some very interesting members.
We are a very very new guild to ur so come on over and check us out.

guild:1029490 !!

Guild:801259 is looking for new active members to join. Must be Level 20 or higher and must gain at least 1000 battle points to be active. This guild was created the first of the year and is quickly moving up in the ranks. Check us out and if you have any questions then feel free to ask either here or by private message.

guild:801259

Thanks
AVENGER (GOC)

or contact:
-Ap0calypse-

monday 19/07/2010

Dear Admins and Moderators, thank you for your moderation of those Forums !

This thread can be closed, I'm now a member of Sanity.
Thanks to all the other guilds for their time and effort to write me.

See you on the Battlegrounds smiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1509386&subject_page=0

sunday 18/07/2010

Were a growing guild just created for anyone to join, im looking to add everyone who applys im trying to create the biggist guild ever! if your new or an exspert join now and invite everyone on your friends list.

Name:The Eternal Effect
Info:A Big Group of Urban Rivals Warriors joined together to fight all there is to fight. Winning is the key in our guild.
All Kings join now as The Eternal Effect March into Battle.
The aim of this guild is to gather as many members as possible and create the biggist guild of all time!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1029992

Guild:1022600 We don't force you to change your name, we have a market, a god of elo, and an active friendly community. Guild will be stopping recruiting at 15 members (According to zack yesterday or the day before) so join now! smileysmiley Also, we have cookies for new members smiley

Create a subject