tuesday 06/07/2010

Awesome smiley Loved reading that.

Guild:1008138 smiley

1. Link to your guild
2. Add a translation to non-ghetto people

Read http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

monday 05/07/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

sunday 04/07/2010

> I am a veteran, in game, as well as in real life smiley lvl 23,I am a 27 year old man i live in fort hood texas, im in the army, have a wife, and a kid with one on the way. I have been playing urban rivals for 2 years but i couldnt play for a year becausei was deployed to afghanistan.
> i am looking for a guild of people who are competitive, but also community driven, and friendly.
>
> let me know if u need more than that. and thank you for your consideration.
>
> DJ Ellipse

Join guild:999587 !!!!! We have an active MB , we have guild events, guild giveaways and more! Join now and dont miss out on the fun!

saturday 03/07/2010

Our doors are stll open guys!!

Come join guild:988668 We could use someone like you that can make events for the guild. We have an active forum and are constantly getting rid of inactive members to only keep the active ones.

Lvl 15+ and speak English... guild:1007457

Who don't take the same to seriously and take the wins with the losses. Preferably people who play the game normal mode as we like a gamble here at H.U.P.T.G - A new guild so just getting used to the features but plan to get involved in tournaments and events in the near future. ( entry into events is optional play the game your own way, we wont tell you what to do and when to do it here. ) Want to join message the admin at - http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1012804

Hello.

Would you mind answering some questions about your guild?

Join The Cunning Gambit Academy! if you want the admin position, some of my good friends are in there and they are very active, not to mention our policy( active stays, if not, out) so join

friday 02/07/2010

People who eat banana peels XD

Level 9 with bar 1/2 way!

Glad you don't find it insulting. Although it won't matter because I only have, I believe 1 more day to get I think it was 5 members before UR deletes the guild for not having enough memberssmiley

Create a subject