monday 14/06/2010

No info? no link? your not a member?

WσɾldWιdє † 35+
• A Nєw Bɾєєd σf Sєcɾєτ Agєητ.
• Hσησɾ, wσɾd, fuη αηd τєαм spιɾιτ.
• Oηє fσɾ αll αηd αll fσɾ σηє.
• Aɾє τhє bαsιs σf σuɾ ɾulєs αηd wαy σf bєiηg ιη UɾbαηRιvαls
guild:995196

Hey you should wait until your guild gets approved first to make a thing on it in the Message Board.

sunday 13/06/2010

Lol understandable it could happen too anyone we would still love to have you as a member (:

There is an intro thread.
But, anyways, Hi! I'm mj, the insane clown poet who haunts your dreams.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=660559&subject_page=0

If this is your guild then why arent you apart of it?smiley

saturday 12/06/2010

I found a new home in Urban Madness (-Wicer- your recommendations were appreciated) so this thread can be closed at the earliest convenience.

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Objective: Looking to form the most prestigious guild in UR based on member skill and achievement. Looking to connect the most talented UR players for brainstorming of ideas and strategies.

Perks: Edge over the competition through a better understanding of game strategy.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=991824

thursday 10/06/2010

I have sent my request. The guild that has received it will know first...the guilds that I defeat in battle will know next.

Your guild already has a recruitment thread smiley

I'd like to apply. I think I fit all of the rules. Thanks smiley

wednesday 09/06/2010

Keep applying, people!

And new smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Sorry. forgot to close the thread.

Hello and thank you for checking out the thread.

This is a brand new guild, created yesterday. Currently, I'm willing to accept anyone that are willing to follow some very simple rules. These rules are:

- Be fair. If you think you're going to lose, then man up and take it. Letting a battle time out or leaving it is just annoying.
- Be friendly. I'm not looking to play along side a butthole. I know enough of them irl.
- Be active. I'm not saying you have to be on 23 hours a day, but be sure that you're going to become stronger.
- Be helpful. If your guildmate is looking for some help, be it finding a card or needing some strategy or needing help with their deck, be willing to advise.

I am pretty new to this game as well, however, I have managed to win my fair share of matches and am determined to become stronger. I will not, however, be spending insane amount of my real money to do so. Everything comes with time as will this.

Along the way to the top, I expect to learn as much as I possibly can. I'm looking for some friends walk this road with me.

Thank you for your time and interest, hope to see you soon,
~MLNinja~

Apply Here: lShadowClanl

Create a subject