wednesday 09/06/2010

Sorry. forgot to close the thread.

Hello and thank you for checking out the thread.

This is a brand new guild, created yesterday. Currently, I'm willing to accept anyone that are willing to follow some very simple rules. These rules are:

- Be fair. If you think you're going to lose, then man up and take it. Letting a battle time out or leaving it is just annoying.
- Be friendly. I'm not looking to play along side a butthole. I know enough of them irl.
- Be active. I'm not saying you have to be on 23 hours a day, but be sure that you're going to become stronger.
- Be helpful. If your guildmate is looking for some help, be it finding a card or needing some strategy or needing help with their deck, be willing to advise.

I am pretty new to this game as well, however, I have managed to win my fair share of matches and am determined to become stronger. I will not, however, be spending insane amount of my real money to do so. Everything comes with time as will this.

Along the way to the top, I expect to learn as much as I possibly can. I'm looking for some friends walk this road with me.

Thank you for your time and interest, hope to see you soon,
~MLNinja~

Apply Here: lShadowClanl

tuesday 08/06/2010

This should be closed BTW you have forgotten [RECR] in your title.

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

from this staff thread http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Don't forget.. so make a new thread respecting those rules. (and close this one)

Also for your link. Take this from your guild home page (not the forum though)

guild=812328

than take away the equal: guild 812328

than put a colon: guild : 812328

Finally remove spaces and you get this: guild:812328

Hope I helped

monday 07/06/2010

The link wasn't needed. If players aren't bright enough themselves to click on my name and find it, then we probably don't want them. smiley

5 messages

Wat r battle points

Mods plz close, I decided to apply for TCG

You made the cut, but you didn't sign up... remember guys, send your application and ask to join the same day... or you'll find yourselves at a bit of a slow entry

Update: we are now going to stop accepting american players, we are at a danger of losing our nationality again... if you want to join and doesn't mind the flag, we'd like to ask you to kindly change it into a UK flag.

Please read the 1st post thoroughly before you ask something.

Oh Im sorry its just that no one really listens unless I get straight to the point.
NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Please close smiley

Sry was doin it from my phone thx for doin it

Good guild check it out

sunday 06/06/2010

Wow, good bye Xavier and good luck smileysmiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

saturday 05/06/2010

Simon is an awesome guy, he writes very good stories, join his guild, you won't regret it

Whatsup, im looking for a guild, open to offers preferably very active guilds. low lvl at the moment but lvlin quick an gettin to no the game well, I'll consider any offers made thnx smiley

Create a subject