friday 23/04/2010

We need 2 players, one english and one french, level, +50, who can be the admin for english and french people!!! smileysmileysmiley

HOT..!

Umm Guild link is here i tried doing the hyper link but seems it didn't work, so ill try again with and have my guild link.

:944311

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=944311

@Kaze

but if he wasnt an admin then he would spam our boards till FM eventually made him admin XD

smileyJOIN Semi-pro X A BULLY FREE GUILD LEVEL 9+ smiley

We arer still looking for good players

I offer a lot of opinions for decks among all the different rooms.

I tend to be very active now that my internet is working again! smiley

I play Fang Pi Clang and Montana

I am a very nice and patient person.

thursday 22/04/2010

Sure.
I'll think about it.

Please remember we are all human, I think. So please be patient, we cannot get to you instantly bcause we need sleep, go to work, and etc. Please be patient about being accept.

wednesday 21/04/2010

Now taking in all applicants... Social guild looking for anyone wanting to trade/sell, train/learn, etc etc..

Just looking for a few good ppl to chill and enjoy the fame with

Looking for fresh players, visitors welcome for 2 week stay on guild related upkeep and message board layout application, only applicant level 70 above, ty! arrrgh! smiley
GG's! smileysmileysmiley

Are you kidding me? Please get out , NOW!! Go mess up someone else's thread. How about making a new one huh? Maybe thats better instead of going into another recruiting thread and sabotaging it. Get out Now, PLEASE.

Must be level 10 or better
if you like elo then join i just started it so i might take a little to get going

We're having a contest in the guild,
promoting the expand our numbers.

If you guys can join,
make sure to let the guild know
that you found it through me. smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=934640

Just make sure to put my name underneath your comment/reply.
Thanks so much,
and WELCOME ALL!

tuesday 20/04/2010

Lol...you should've stuck an L in between the a and i of pain...then it'd be more american-ey...seriously...who wouldn't want to join the elite of palin?

monday 19/04/2010

Well...our guild is still doing pretty well, friendly as hell as well

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild:940521

Revenue in this guild: we founded the guild of the European Union stronger than all!
Ignore the number of members or their level: soon we will grow together as one big family!
English spoken forum.

Nood looking for good guild message me if interested.

Create a subject