monday 09/11/2009

Please close this thread.
I will be making a new and updated thread soon.
Thank you.

Hmm i'll accept you, but try lowering you're expired battles smiley

and well i don't recommend fighting me smiley i can get pretty annoying at times
but yeah just lower you're lower expired battles then try out for the guild

sunday 08/11/2009

Brand new guild looking for members - we've only got 2 so far. we need 2 more not to get shut down. please help us out. smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=745134

Guild:728349 Here is the link

Thanks for the invite. I applied smiley

I wonder if there is any T2 exclusive guild that would like to accept me as a member.I started only 2 days ago yet I have managed to make a rather decent Nightmare Deck.Thanks in advance for your reply.

Come join my guild i use jungo to
and we will help you with whatever you need

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=743907

Requirements:

Any Level
Active
Not a ding dong
Here to have fun
...Basically "Anyone" can join

Yes. excuse me. WaRz0n3... my bad smiley wen u type it in, it automatically brings up all possiblities

saturday 07/11/2009

End of Prequel

For more fanfic action or the chance to write a fanfic for prizes then go to this page:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1186265&subject_page=0

Also feel free to comment

Respect Our Authori-Tah is a "MATURE" guild to join you must meet these req. level 5+, any gender, age is allowed. I am not here to babysit you or to spoil you. I made this on my own free will. I dont plan on being the best I am here to just have fun. This clan is mainly for my own amusement. If you are interested in joining go to this link http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=742289

UC is no longer recruiting sorry about all who missed out smiley

Void Alliance
Click the Link smiley

Skaalock is not unbeatable judging by the story so far and my own suspicions

the best way to get rid of skarrlock is to lose with him while playing seriously

idea set him up against shakra so he will lose pill per pill smiley

friday 06/11/2009

Hello folks,
Recently a guild named The Unified Champions was created. We need active members NOW, so 3 first to join get the admin position, but the only condition- for becoming our admin you should be lvl25+ angel/smile or one of the persons on my friend list.
Requirements: T.U.C. is curretly accepting any players over 20lvl angel/smile and over 25lvl sad face/angry. Any country (from Britain, USA, Russia, Lithuania, Norway, Italy, France, Finland, Dutchland and Canada are mostly welcomed) is acceptable to join if the player meets the recuirements. Also, you can join lvl15+ if your win/loose ratio is over 1.5 (win/lose). You should also be active!
Looking for allies too! smiley
What is this guild so special about?
Features:
1. Champion Titles for different categories!
2. Auction House
3. Helpful info about Urban Rivals, Avatars and Character Pictures.
4. Sorted guild forum
5. A chance for anyone to become an admin if they really deserve it ( find out more at The Unified Champions )

FAQs (should be funny):
Q: Can I join?
A: No...
Q: Please... ?
A: No!
Q: Pretty please?
A: Okey...
Q: Really?
A: Yeah..
Q: Yay?
A: smiley

smiley smiley The Unified Champions JOIN US NOW The Unified Champions smiley smiley

Guild:723155 is a steadily growing guild with awesome members and an active message board. We have several contests and competitions always going on, but one thing we need is an event.

We are looking for a lvl 40+ player who would be willing to create 1 Guild event, and possibly more later. You will be given an instant admin position and have your name featured in the Guild Intro.
As an events creator, you will also be immune to the requirements of the regular admin.

1st lvl 40+ to apply gets the position, any after that will be accepted and possibly promoted later.

This guild is the best guild i ever joined. They have active players and they give you cool cards
Also the jackpots are alsome we get a chance to win alot of clintz

Guild:738633

Create a subject