tuesday 08/09/2009

monday 07/09/2009

If you want to join just click this link http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=682368 must be level 10+ want to be an admin beat me or an admin 2 out of 3 to be 1. any other questions just shoot me a message

I think I need to renew this.
Close this one please so I can make an updated one.
Im outta Chinese for now. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=553439
any levels welcome
speak English or Spanish... it would help
please be active we need active players
when i reach level 40 we will have lots of events and giveaways
and yeah.... mods are welcome too hahahaha
so.... join lol
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=553439
nature

Join us and be our 60th member!smiley

sunday 06/09/2009

saturday 05/09/2009

Guild:678221

We are a brand new guild looking for recruits. We take new and experienced players alike. Come join us and get in from the begining.

guild:678221

Yes it was wow and cool

New Guild
Need some members to help me command
If u are intreasted just post here or send me a Request

friday 04/09/2009

He didnt have chance to, because vickie escaped before he could do anything to show his grief.

Join us

Do you wanna get KRAZY?!!? Well then join my guild, guild:676737. I, SlasheR_WMD want you to get KRAZY with me. I am accepting all levels as long as you work hard and get KRAZY.

Guild:676558

Good luck

Guild:678221

Join a new up and coming guild. Get in from the start! We accept all members and are helpful and friendly

smiley

Forgot to add in the sentence when I said this is a guild where people who hate lots of rules and to chat around too.

wednesday 02/09/2009

Forgive me if I sounded dull last time I advertised this Guild. I ask you to join TheUnit, a soon to be powerful Guild. We are slowly progressing and could be going much faster if you joined. We ask very little of you. Please be a Senior or higher and be atleast level 8. We also ask that you do NOT EVER use offensive language such as cursing. Also, please respect other players by not using racial comments or put downs. You can joke plenty but there is a time when to quit. If help is needed ask me or the adminastrators. Also, if anyone has ideas you are free to share them.smiley I ask that if it is not very important then do not message me privately. smiley Thank you again and I hope that I will see you soon.smiley
Sire Ethan,
TheUnit

Hey, i made a guild a while back but i didn't maintain it well, so im starting up a new guild... Shadow Skillz.
ok, so, i guess im recruting people. smiley
i have quite low requirements, just the following things:
stay active
stay active on the guild's message boards
and at least level 15 smiley

TheUnit is recruiting strong players level 8+ with 9+ cards. If you want challenging battles and good friends join. now. Thank you.
Sire Ethan
P.S. No offensive language, racial comments or put downs will be allowed.

Create a subject