thursday 06/08/2009

Join us!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=628250

Join us. We need active members!smiley

wednesday 05/08/2009

Ace, guild:592555 would like you smiley
I'd like to think that we're friendly and polite =) But of course, i can't say that of ourselves, you'd have to see.
Our guild board is active and it's filled with interesting threads.
And you meet our lvl requirements. When you're lvl 30, you can go to XK, which is just as great as KA.
And we sure have other interests than this game as well =)

So that sums up about everything you said smiley
Come take a look to see if we're the guild you're looking for and if you like it, we'd be more than happy to let you stay.

I hope you'll give it a shot!

Just apply and i will accept you.

tuesday 04/08/2009

Hello players, The Canadian Epic rebellion is recruiting smiley Interested?
Well you should be:
We are a guild that accepts any lvl of player or any clan that you favor smiley
Our guild is specialized though to only accept members that have a Canadian, American, British, or Irish Heritage
Our guild was created to show the ropes to younger players and to help our more advanced players

We are also committed to advancing you decks so all joining players must be open with the idea of talking to your fellow guilds players about trading, buying and selling of cards

You can get recruited now at our guilds page: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=639166

Join and be welcomed to the Canadian Epic Rebellion

I would like you to join my guild, The American People. We are all very active and friendly. We also post alot of stuff on message board's and we also have a guild war now that you might want to be in.

~AP_Logan~

Join sanity the best guild ever its fun its active and alot more just join it

join sanity

Lol...still it was our guild....weird...

HAHAHA THIS SHIZZ CLOSED DOWNsmileysmiley

Close please.

You need to put a link in my friend Otaku's Paradise there i'll help you out.

monday 03/08/2009

Snap. I LIKE PINA COLADA!

Dont let the fact that they are new fool you. This guild will be amazing. They have some great players and they are very friendly. I had alot of fun during my stay with them.
So if you want a fun and chatty guild where you can make friends and crate a UR bond, the Nevershoutnever is the guild for you.
Dont be shy, check them out and see for yourself.

Create a subject