sunday 26/04/2009

1 messages

So people like me lvl 28 wont be allowed

saturday 25/04/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=531744

Conquest is currently recruiting anyone who would like to join.

Conquest is recruiting anyone at the moment just apply.

Didnt accept me

Just apply and i will accept, please be as active as possible though thats all i ask. its called British marauders

Any of level 25s can join but i will let you join if you are near to 25

Join Demons of Heaven please.We need some members it was just created.We also may do some card giveaways.

Well I'm fairly new to this game as well and and have made a new guild called (`'•.¸*Bite The Dust*¸.•'´smiley. Looking for some ppl to join, so do as you please. Good luck finding your new guild. smiley

Lock this now or delate and yes... i was the starter of Middle class

Close this Mark found their guild smiley

friday 24/04/2009

Ahhh Raiden....you join then leave join then leave......good luck

Ok, our guild has reached abit of a boring level because people arent posting enough and the regulars are busy in real life. so here's an invitation to anyone who's really active on the boards tro stimulate some good conversation. the people that do this are crutial because they would be expanding the water dragon class of our guild. they take care of the boards and a few other things around the guild

also we are looking for more richer players to expand our market division. but for this you need to be willing to be giving a bit of a discount. aout 30 to 40% for mid-range price cards and about 15 to 20% for more desirable or expensive cards.

and finely we need some new members with major experience in deck guilding of all different sorts of clans, because our deck building and fixing class, the sky dragons, is abit empty. you can be experienced, or you can be alittle bit greener, but want to learn. theory deck makers are in high demand. a theory deck is the deck lsit but with out a preset. just ideas for people to try out if the got those cards.

thanks for reading this long intro but i needed to distribute this info. so if you interested sign up or Pm me.
guild:483147

I am just looking for a good guild to join.I am currently in one but if there is a better one than the one I am in I will go right ahead and join it.If there is any guilds I would fit in in post here.

Well we need some more high players to help our smaller guys out and to help attract new blood, we'd love to have you here. lately the boards abit slow, but i've installed a few new rules to counter balance this fact

join the guild:483147 and you'll be helping alot of players out just by having experience in the field.

Well we need some more high players to help our smaller guys out and to help attract new blood, we'd love to have you here. lately the boards abit slow, but i've installed a few new rules to counter balance this fact

join the guild:483147 and you'll be helping alot of players out just by having experience in the field.

8 messages

We're a respectable guild.

We don't diss other guilds. *cough**cough* (hope you understand that)

Americas top growing guild (# is recruiting members who play ELO and are LVL 30 or higher.
NO EXCEPTIONS!! Your ELO score must be 1200 or higher at the time of guild request. Your
application will be reviewed and accepted upon my brief review.

Also accepting EVO players.

Founder
SantaClaws

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=435260

Create a subject