tuesday 07/04/2009

Come here and join us
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=509061

Does anyone want to join?

Want a guild with very active players? Are all the guilds just too boring for all the people who just want to have fun? If you want to have fun and socialize this is the guild perfect for you. With one of the most active message boards imaginable we promise you that you will have a great time with one of the best guilds in America. Need somebody to talk to? Talk to Uncle Sam_EE, hes sure to make you welcome. Need help with ELO? Talk with either Me, Falcon-EE or ST-mathwiz because we are great in ELO. You must be level 25, speak english, and be an active member. I hope you enjoy our guild.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=488608

Join Eternal Eclpise and well help you out

monday 06/04/2009

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS WHO ARE OVER LEVEL 25 ONLY!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=509061
try us we are new but we will soon get enough players

If you are an ELO player, Shinigami Society, a premiere American guild, is looking to recruit you to add to a strong ELO presence. No hype, just put your game where your mouth is.smileysmiley

Requirements are : Level 20 and be an active ELO player.

Shinigami Society

sunday 05/04/2009

A NEW GUILD MADE BY A GOOD FRIEND
EVO_REAPER_3B
AND IM A CO-FOUNDER IN A SENSE
WELL ANYWAYS YOU SHOULD JOIN
WHY?
-ACTIVE
-LEVEL 10+ RIGHT NOW AND YOULL ONLY HELP
-HELPFUL
-I MAKE EVENTS FOR THE GUILD
guild:508610

I am looking for a guild with weekly events and cards give away

Yes play maybe instead of posting here every 2 days maybe it would be better to start your own guild since your not happy in any other guild.

Also, thanks to those of you who msged me.
Like I said earlier, we are a guild that's about helping each other. Not one of those that are like "you have to pass tests and then if we think you are great enough and can handle our egos blah blah blah"
Besides bragging rights and awards, the guild competitions are also a way to test out a freshly built deck and get advice.
So anyways, thanks again for all of you that has msged me, and anyone else that hasn't but may have thought about it, I hope that I've been some help.

Requirments lvl 20 + otherwise join are training academy! gooooood luck!

saturday 04/04/2009

New guild, looking for active palyers of all lvls.

The master of clint need recruitments. Especially a lvl 40 player to organise intern tournaments. Pkease pivate message me with your term of joining adn my ideas, or just assign to the guild.

Ebrethil Dia, the proud leader of the masters of clint.

Hi,

I'm the leader of the masters of clint. We need a lvl 40+ player so we can organise intern tournaments, for amusement. Please assign if you like the idea. Or, if you want to know about the idea, pm me. We can discuss on what is bst to do, but I don't want the tournaments to be too taxing, everyone must be able to participate.

Masters of clint is the second best of the dutch guilds, and we are in the top 3000 of the world.

We are also recruiting more players. If you are lvl 13+, and speak good enough English to know what we are saying, please assign.

Thank you very much,

Ebrethil (Dia)

HEY!
Active and fun guild that's rising the ranks and waiting for YOU to cruise aboard and be forgotten.
We have our own Chat room and website!
guild link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=493046
We also have a guild academy if you haven't reached the guild requirement level. (15 i believe)
WE LOVE EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS.
So why don't you join some and host some?

friday 03/04/2009

We are a new guild looking to recruit new members.
You must be level 15
You must have at least a green smiley
You must be active at least twice a week.
Any nationality is accepted.
Please know basic english as I am bad at other languages right now.smileylol
If possible we will be having guild tourneys once a month for prizes.
We also will try to have guild sales at lower than market values.
Any questions please message me. I will reply promptly as I can

Close the subject plz
i made an updated one

Create a subject