wednesday 18/02/2009

You could join a enw guild http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=460691

10 spots still open

Hello all. iPwn is a new guild and is looking for members to recruit. Level doesn't matter, and collection doesn't matter in the recruiting process. I'm more interested in players who show that they have the ability to learn about the system from experience, as well as from advice from other players. Also being active through playing and posting on the message board is something that I'm looking for. Just accepting players at a certain level is something that I never really understood, because I see new players come into the game who show more promise then most players on this game and they get limited on their guild choices early on and suffer the knowledge that could be shared with them. Rank has become focused too much so that good players aren't given a chance to experience the game to its fullest before they get bored and look for another hobby to pass the time. So if you're looking for a guild to learn how to grow and play with help learning the ropes I'll be glad to offer a hand.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=460740 (I really need to learn how to make the link the name of the guild.)

Thanks,
Sesshy

tuesday 17/02/2009

Can this plz be closed

Thank you kind mod for the link. Yes my friends, if you're interested in joining our lucrative business, please click that link and sign up to be part of the brownest and most unreal guild there is.

Join us
guild:446294

monday 16/02/2009

590th in the world

Im looking for a good active guild to join. smiley
Is there any that you can buy and trade cards?

Also we try to get good cards so collecting's the game in our guild also if anyone seen the jason movies incudleing the new pne tell me i want to know what happens.smiley

Check out guild:457827. From there, I don't have to say anything else

Join camp crystal lake so far we have 2 members but dont jugde us like the fang pi and Ashigaru we try to hone our skills to our fullest potential. I have bloodh copper havok chloe eyrick and all of the jungo. pleaze join we would love to have you as an admin.

Wanting to join a good guild......one that has some interaction with other members. One where members communicate with each other....I prefer one that is run by adults.

@Thralas - Thanks. I hope so too. So far I'm doing well, so I don't see any reason not to like this place. smiley

@Nintendan WMD - Sweet; I wonder what they're going to implement. Scout is one of my least favorite classes (I'm more into the Spy or Medic classes myself), but the updates are really interesting!

What sort of anime do you like? The gory series are usually what attracts me. smiley

I'll join

We are interesting and active, really nice and kind. LEVEL 20+ ONLY!
You will become an admin at level 26+ or when your ranked an imperator (a certain amount of cards).
I hope you can join
We also give out cards on Events

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=458937 i am excepting anyone idc wat level i only recquire that u be active and friendly the purpose of this guild is to have fun with friends while playing instead of playing alone plus the more people =more power its my goal to make a huge guild where we can battle and have fun instead of just fighting alone soo please i need more members

sunday 15/02/2009

You should join us We$t Coa$t Prodigie$

Just chat???
smiley
But suggestions
Silent Fighters

He joined Angelz of Doom (AoD)

Angelz Of Doom

Create a subject