friday 23/01/2009

Join guild:397251

You thinking of leaving Working Class Heroes...???....why brah...smiley

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....sige na pare....

So you a kababayan....Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...help each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

We accepted players portugueses, brazilians, spanishs and englishs, or who speak one of these language.

Level:+10

Thanks!

Hi i am the admin for the guild and i am posting this to try and expand our ranks.

if you are British we will accept you no matter what level you are.

So ifyou want to have some fun and be part of our guild then apply we will be happy to have you.

Great British Warriors http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=423178

It's also a great way to abide by administrator authority

Come join now
All Anime Lovers should join!

Create a subject