monday 08/09/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=285254smiley

You can join the top ballers smiley we enjoy playing basketball & football

You can join the top ballers smiley

You can join the top ballers smiley

You can join the top ballers. smiley

You can join the top ballers? smiley

What do you mean requiem blade?

Bumping some more any one come on ...... be like that......

sunday 07/09/2008

If you are interested in joining Les Imsomniaks you can PM me and I can make arrangements, we need more English speakers to make the forums bilingual, LOL XD

We are very active except for French sleepy times... smiley And you can see Les Imsomniaks plastered everywhere... XD

Good luck with your future guild too... smiley

How about Wild C.A.T.S? http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=313985

Guild:230924 for easy access.

Join us you will have so much fun.

Joi forever knights they are very active

saturday 06/09/2008

It sounds like he wants people with collectors I presume smiley

Come join the skulls of darkness

Looking for a well rounded group of elite and active members? We welcome all beginners and anyone who is looking to be a part of a dymanic, and active group. We offer support to all.

Your message and guild introduction somehow persuaded me to try to join this guild...

I was about to wait till im in a higher lv...but i prefer a really useful, friendly and helpfull guild that can share strategies, card exchanges, and liveness (ppl who are on often).

I am a B rated player (above average, semi-average player) that carefully checks each move and try to avoid making bad mistakes...if I lose the round, I try not to make a fuzz of myself and try to learn from my mistakes for the next round (battle) I face...I log in mostly on one of the weekends and some nights during the weekdays...

I am interested in joining also because it can help me play better as well as I can help my guildmates...

thank you for the understandment (in other words, can I join?) - sorry for that long and confusing post

-PsychoBaz

(9/6/0smiley
P.S This is the same response from your last guild forum

Lol. im sorry!

Join and grow with us! Our experienced team will be there to guide anybody that needs help.

We also welcome experienced players to grow with us and make the city a better place!

I would like to join ur guildsmiley

Create a subject