thursday 31/07/2008

Join us when u reach
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=289070
thats the smaller guild of ecl for pepole under ecl requirement lv

Guild:288626

Theres the linak and GL smiley

TNT_Shadow

The Syndicate of the Bloodrose is a group of players that value strategy and wits above all else. This elite group seeks to train all newcomers and veterans alike in the ways of battle in Clint City. I hope this will become an extremely friendly and helpful guild for all. Also, currently all levels are welcome to join as long as you stay active. Goodluck!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/edit.php?id_guild=289455

Guild:289006

Theres the link and GL smiley

TNT_Shadow

1 messages

I nearly fainted when I read the title... XD

Here's your guild link:
Killer King Kobra

Good luck! smiley

BUMP please!

I got 4 k and looking for good players

6 messages

Come check out Clint City Kings. We would be more then happy to have you join at your lvl.
we are active, and we speak in english, so if you want check us out

wednesday 30/07/2008

Here for recruitment

Mods please close we already have a post.

Revel in your humble existence for ours is that which snuffs out the light of titans...We crush the will of gods and smite those without shame and piety. We are the ones that come for you in the night, we are the ones whos visage will be your last. We will not step lightly as we tread upon your dreams. We are an epiphany of mortality. We are the reaper of your souls essence...we are the Revelations of Humility. ~ SPARTANKONIN ~

The 'RoH' is a fast growing guild and has a close set of dedicated players that will strive to see that all newcomers get a chance to play at any level they so choose. We offer VERY CHEAP card sales to existing members and we are active in tournaments and ELO. We will also help with questions about strategies and deck builds. We do like to play so if you are the kind of person who likes to play and enjoys the competition then we may be just what you are looking for. Message me ~ Spartankonin ~ or my admin ~ grumps ~ for details on how to join and what we expect of you and what you should expect from us.

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

Guild:276935

TNT_Shadow

I have just started playing the game today and have a reputationlv of 8 and im now finding it difficult to beat players in abttle and also i would like to now the best way of expanding my deck. thanks

Guild:288562

TNT_Shadow

Create a subject