saturday 26/07/2008

I am recruiting lvl. 5+
U interested than go to this site
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=274830

smileysmileysmiley We are still looking 4 worthy players to be part of a new fresh guild. Come and be a Rider and cruise through Clint City...All levels allowed but only real players will staysmileysmileysmiley

Our guild is going to be the best one day. With the help of many others, this guild will be number one! We can help support anyone who joins. Accepting Level 18 and above active players.

By joining this guild, you would get characters of urban rivals for discount prices.
Also, we hold competitions now and again amongst are members.

We currently have 18 members and are growing.
Please Join and become an immortal.

What do you mean? Im always on, along with alot of our members

Come join and cruise Clint City

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

My guild has One Objective....

To Become the Best... JOIN US NOW

Puppet Masters: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=283790

I need new cards plz sell me 1

This is my 3rd and final guild if u wish to help us dominate the clint city streets then join us and u will be made an administrator let the violence begin!

You aint gonna become a good player or a nice player you gonna become one of the best hands down message me if you havin a hard time ill tell you what cards to get to hook up ya deck and heres something once a week 2 people guild only who can beat me 2 out of 3 times is becomeing and admin hands down I always keep my word Heros are always remembered legends are never forgotten
Founder,Killervickboy

We dont care about who you are. We care about you getting powerful with us. You can join any level and any country its okay. So join if you want to get powerful or love DragonBall, DragonballZ, or DBGT

All levels are allowed entrance and are guaranteed to be instantly accepted. Filipinos are encouraged to join!!!! Mga Pinoy jan sali nah!!!

Looking for active, social, funny and good humored players.

We hold contest, tournements, and guild wars frequently.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=261365
smileysmiley

friday 25/07/2008

Ill take a go i am active i usually get on everyday

Its called the scarface e guild we are looking for players that would join are guild anyone lv 10 and higher can join

Another cool game.. but dont just leave urban rivals.. this is a great game also.

www.thecontinuum.com

If u GD or u run under the 6 get down wit my crew so we can be strong on the net and strong in these streets 7414 all day GDN.

Hey i would like to join this guild im lv 12 and i want a guild that isnt all serious and just a guild to have fun in. i do play about 2 or 3 days a week

A guild for those who want to come and go as they please, no activity limits. Just a place to have fun.

Usually 1-2 people online most of the time willing to participate in private battles to help you perfect those battle skills.

Create a subject