saturday 26/07/2008

Looking for active, social, funny and good humored players.

We hold contest, tournements, and guild wars frequently.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=261365
smileysmiley

friday 25/07/2008

Ill take a go i am active i usually get on everyday

Its called the scarface e guild we are looking for players that would join are guild anyone lv 10 and higher can join

Another cool game.. but dont just leave urban rivals.. this is a great game also.

www.thecontinuum.com

If u GD or u run under the 6 get down wit my crew so we can be strong on the net and strong in these streets 7414 all day GDN.

Hey i would like to join this guild im lv 12 and i want a guild that isnt all serious and just a guild to have fun in. i do play about 2 or 3 days a week

A guild for those who want to come and go as they please, no activity limits. Just a place to have fun.

Usually 1-2 people online most of the time willing to participate in private battles to help you perfect those battle skills.

12 messages

Come on it the best

This is an open invitation for all players of any level from around the world to join my guild The Ace of Spades. There's a few things that I ask of you. If you would like to join please play the game at least a couple times a week. If you don't play the game then please don't join. No cheating! No insulting other players or other members of the guild! No user names that would insult others or use vulgar use of language. And finally and most importantly just have fun. So post in this forum or message me if you would like to seek membershipsmiley

Well join aussie battler's today !

- Sales well under market price
- Active message Board
- In Guild Tournaments
- Great Advice
-2nd Greatest Guild of the Nation (1st are french smiley wrong Nation)
-oppourtunities to make great friends

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=130085

Im letting in all members if you ask for something it will be granted if you want to join pm mesmileysmileysmileysmiley

0 messages

Are You A Legend? Do you have a good reputation? Are you looking for glory? If so join Legends and be part of A Guild that has a common goal...Success.

3 messages

Hey join my guild!!

smileysmileysmiley We are still looking 4 worthy players to be part of a new fresh guild. Come and be a Rider and cruise through Clint City...All levels allowed but only real players will stay smileysmileysmiley

thursday 24/07/2008

Currently looking for a high level, experienced player to lead our Bad Company Cadets school, which would train upcoming soldiers for Bad Company until they meet requirements.

Hey you guys, i just wanted you all to know that destiny awaits has been recruiting. We are a decent sized community, and plan on organizing guild tournaments, which should pay high! We should stop at 20 members, and the guild tourneys prizes would be as follows:
1st: 1 card of your choice( 2000 clintz limit)
2nd: 1 card of your choice( 1500 clintz limit)
3rd-5th: 2 cards of your choice( 700 clintz a piece)
5th-everyone else: 1 random common card from my collection.
I ask that you be atleast level 12, and won atleast 1/3 of your battles.
thanks!

Plz join its fun and competative. iff you are lvl 40+ you get a card ...................... 6/6 or betta iff you are higher, BUT you have to stay in the guild for 6 ,months...................................... be a warrior and JOIN!

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 u can become a admin.

Create a subject