wednesday 04/06/2008

Come join gangsta's requirements is lvl 10+, thats all is is to is, so come on down and have fun!

Hi my names Gohan ! smiley

Join wichita ks elite until june 23 all joiners are made automatic administraters after that u have to beat 3 administraters with equal or higher level and I the founder to be an administrater so join now
smiley

Hi i join this guild. ty for recruiting me.

Moderators, Please close...thanks...

Please be willing to contribute your efforts (not money:shocksmiley to helping this guild grow to become one of the most powerful guilds in the gamesmiley. You must be a decent human being to join this guild. If interested in helping admin this guild WITH me, please let me know in a seperate message and we'll talk about it there. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

So wat ur plans for e guild?

Any american player can join must have american flag to join

Join guild:172427

tuesday 03/06/2008

If you are better than the rest smiley
join this guild smiley
send an invite request and i'll get back to you smiley

No offense but you can't postulate yet and to me it looks like you're doing far better than lots of begginers cause you've won both of your battles but when you can postulate look no further than the KillerGuild here's a link:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=172899

Join gangsta's all you need to do is just join, i need 4 ppl to join otherwise the guild is destroyied, please join.

There are many ways to get money. Work for it. smiley
Oh wait.. are you asking about getting clintz?.... my answer is still the same work for it....

Possible ways of getting lots of clintz:

* Daily tournaments
* Elo tournament
* Buy and sell in the market place
* Wise investments
* Play
* Win tournaments, lotteries and/or promos arranged by our fellow players

Pretty much everyone getting a free card for joining smiley
also putting up a posting in my board on ways on improving your deck

I will join

Are you tired of struggling with finding a guild that will improve your fighting skills? then look no further for improvement. the clint city FBI & KO fighters have everything to earn you a famous title. you won't have to worry about doing it all by yourself. you will feel like a new person with a team on your back. i keep everyone in tip top shape for keeping peace in clint city. if you wanna be a hero to clint city, your best chance of finding a great guild is here. trust this guilds' plead. are you a hero. then join us for the city's survival. only you can save the city.

Hey all. This guild is for those who don't play Urban-Rivals for the "cleavage", but for the fun of a mathematically challenging game. Yes, I know that eliminates most of you, but if you're serious, join up. We'll try to help you out if possible. To join, we ask for at least 90% fairplay, over level 15, and reasonable intelligence. To be admin, you must have impressive intelligence, good typing skills, and tell me you want to be admin after you've joined. Admins will be removed if they don't fit these qualities.

Join up. We'll try to make it one of the best guilds on UR.

_-thepiranhas-_ are recruiting

we will be the best guild ever!...

Create a subject