friday 06/06/2008

YES WE ARE RECRUITING AND ACCEPTING EVERYONE

thursday 05/06/2008

We are looking for members that like Anime/Manga . your level doesnt matter as long as you have good rankings.A goals of ours is to be the best Guild ever. Im also looking for good quality Admins that can help me with Guild perks.

Here Is A Link To My Guild
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=241253

Come and join this guild where everyone is welcome we offer you a great experience here you will be trained and taught if your still a noob all lvls welcome too!!! still not conviced then read on

!This month only if you join you will gett one free random card! (over lvl 15 any card excludes cr's under lvl 15 (c) or (u) )

!Soo what are you waiting for join now! smiley smiley

Here in New-Blood-2209 we are a community. We don't sign in one day and never return, no we come and we appreciate the people participating in such a wonderous guild. I for one am grateful of this oppurtunity and would like to give a bow to Bryck and the others, showing that this isn't a guild...it's a family! smiley

If you want to join my friend's guild just postulate. But please be level 15 and speak english. Thanks and good bye.smiley

Yay. I just joined. They told me to come here and say good things about this guild, so, it smells so good in the guild.

Also, we have jellybeans.

Well, not really. But we're working on that.

And, uh, it's really fun to do stuff.

In the Guild.

That we're in.

Yeah.

I just don't know about any of the stuff.

Okayyyyy...So, join this guild because...yes. Just join.

Hey dude.. why not buy the best cards available for ELO so you get a great chance at winning.. ahw..!!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=149172

All you have to do is be active.

We're a fun loving guild who takes anyone, no matter what level. There's about 35 of us, not including me. We like to talk about our cards strengths and weaknesses, and when we get the chance, we fight. We swap tactics, and we teach newbies how to fight. You don't have to join us if you don't want to, but we're worth a look. So check us out. You won't be disappointed.

This is our URL: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=27294 Worth a look.

Red Fury - Founder of Undercover Devils

@cauli
well i had some problems

and please close this thread

Sorry i forgot to post the link.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=231294

Anyone can postulate to my guild, all you have to do is go to my profile and click on the guild

wednesday 04/06/2008

Come join gangsta's requirements is lvl 10+, thats all is is to is, so come on down and have fun!

Hi my names Gohan ! smiley

Join wichita ks elite until june 23 all joiners are made automatic administraters after that u have to beat 3 administraters with equal or higher level and I the founder to be an administrater so join now
smiley

Hi i join this guild. ty for recruiting me.

Moderators, Please close...thanks...

Please be willing to contribute your efforts (not money:shocksmiley to helping this guild grow to become one of the most powerful guilds in the gamesmiley. You must be a decent human being to join this guild. If interested in helping admin this guild WITH me, please let me know in a seperate message and we'll talk about it there. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Create a subject