sunday 01/06/2008

saturday 31/05/2008

With over 50 players and a active forums

Im lookin 4 a big guild with lots of compotitons and active forms

smiley we are recruting plz join us

we accept anyone smiley

If you join you will get the Tournaments Guild package. This means:
Free admission into any tournaments created by our guild.
You will be a tournament advisor. This means that you can contribute your ideas to any tournaments our guild makes.
You'll Learn how to create tournaments of your very own.

Pond Of Terror is always on the lookout for new members.We accept all levels and all countrys and everyone is an admin.

After a yearof inactivity the world renown Clintz City University (CCU) will be re-opening it's doors to the youth of Urban-rivals. No longer will you have to walk the streets wondering what guild I have to join or what will my new gang be like, when you can enter the College entry of CCU! Currently we are looking for both Proffesors whom are well versed in tactics and traits of Card Battling and for young wards whom are will to learn under some of the best.
We are accepting applications for
Teachers: Whom will be paid a stipend of 1000 clintz a week. May not sound like a lot but nothing beats a weekly paycheck.
Students: Who will receive not only cards for good grades, but also promotion to the next grade level until you have proven yourself worthy to be a teacher.

We expect our staf to be on call atleast once a day and to submit syllabus and hand out work daily with a test to be given every 3 days to gauge our student skill and co-operation.
We also expect our students to attend classes, all that you have chosen for you cirriculum atleast once a day and to do each test. Poor grades and failure to attend class will result in demotion and even expolsion from school for set amount of days.

When we are up and running we will have a full cirriculum that will have but not limited to:

Tactics
Advanced Tactics
Feild Study
Clan Appreciation
Advanced Clan Appreciation
ETC

We hope to have a good turnout this year sign up or contact me at PRYSM CCU

Can you close this msg

What is cred codes?smiley

Only lvl 15+ can join. This is one clan who will try to go to the top. We are a clan that help you with deck making, tip for battles and ECT. We are very nice and dont make fun of anyone in the clan. So why dont u ppl help this clan out by joining.

Maybe there would be them fishmen like Davy Jones or even Kraken!!smiley Not to mention the Flying Dutchmen

Join Squarejump! United to meet others like you!
Accepting any levels and type of players.
Will happily accept any Square Enix or Shonen Jump fans or both.smiley
Members must at least play the game once a week

Click here for agreement: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=235062

My group still only has 2 members please join, but you must be in the process of using or making a Nightmare, Freaks, & GHEIST team ONLY!

For all of you we are planning to open this for postulants level 15 and up if we completed our guild we will put out every inactive player who doesn't play much so we can have a good battle points please contact our founder brolly dude or me to postulate on our guild thanks.

Hi, I'm Marco. I'm new to Urban Rivals but I'm liking it. I'm looking for a guild from Peru.

Looking to represent us Peruanos.

2 messages

Join

friday 30/05/2008

Join the silent angels were a big guild with lots of fun things to do

Hello Musicman. What's up?

Heyyy

just want to say a real big thank you to you all!

THANK YOU!
Xd

P.S i do feel loved now =]

Create a subject