saturday 24/05/2008

We need a pinoy member that is lv 25 and up if your are that guy
please join this guild

Kingz of Kickass are lukin for new recruits, so if you are looking to join send me a request and ill accept it

2 messages

Hmm . . . not really an active guild . . . >.<;;

Were are a small town low levelish guild anyone wanna join we could use more company we are doing bargin prices on cards tournament with prizes of 5000 clintz and most off all its fun common

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=220843
guild link dont be shy we wont bite

We are accepting new people.. and good luck with us

Join energize we only except lvls 30 and up, we are #1 in the U.K.!
We also chat a lot

My guild is called Destroyers of the universe, it's in the UK, and the first 5 people to join shall get 2000 clintz!

smileyAll new players out there should join The Asylum because we can help you with your game plans and beat other players.

Join Band of Brothers we have over 50 people and we avrage 8000-9000 points!

Je vous invite à venir rejoindre la guilde d'harry potter fans pour vous amuser et partager vos passions... Seulement une bonne participation est requise. Tous les niveaux sont acceptés..

Join the N.s.l Academy guild levels 10-19 if you reach level 20 you fight me and if you win i will recommend you to the N.S.L. and you will graduate to that guild

Although i would still prefer the name hells angel..but..wat the heck..join SATANS ANGELS

ANY 1 WANA JOIN ITS CALLD ENGLANDS VOICE IT WILL SOON BE THE BEST GUILD ON THE GAME IF UR LEVEL 30 OR ABOVE U CAN BE A ADMINISTRATOR smiley

JUST JOIN US NOW ViCiOuS_ guild recruiting!!!

friday 23/05/2008

Be a part of the revolution.

U can join at any lvl any xp any one is welcom

...Join Us.... Here is the link.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=231859

Join us, be feared...smiley

Everyone the nsl academy is on the go and recruiting join lvls 10-19 if you reach lvl 20 battle me and if you win i will let n.s.l. gearheart know about you then you may graduate

JOIN!!!Dead Nightmare Guild

Create a subject