monday 26/05/2008

You can join my guild its called Werewolves versus Vampires click home on the top it will say click for free card

JOIN!
??????
Ensamble
Junte-se
??????
Joignez
??
Verbinden Sie
?????????
??????
Unisca

I'm back and I've taken a trip to the under world and have been granted the power to conquer the weak and take over this world join me in taking this world become my general become my lieutenant and become my soldiers
you must be at least

"level 5 to join"

Play smart and behave nice
then you are wellcome

Join the nicest and friendliest guild. 59 members so far. who will be the 60th? if it is you, you will will get a cheap card.

Accepting any levels and type of players. Will happily accept any Square Enix or Shonen Jump fans or both. smiley
Members must at least play the game once a week

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=235062

I only accept 10 and above levels this guild is completely active and i might give discount in any members of my guild .......... just postulate im my guild .. pinoyz rule !!! (^__~)

We accept lvl 30 and above, active players only, and first 3 become admin

Guild:231006 smiley

Hey are you a Filipino then join this guild, even if your flag in your account is not the Philippines Flag you are still welcome as long as you are a Pinoy like us, it doesn't matter what your level is as long as you are an active player your welcome here. This guild is exclusively for Filipino players, and must be an active player. It's not about you, it's about all of us, we are a team. We build this guild not to compete with other guilds but just to have fun and play Urban Rivals for fun. We build this guild this for Pinoys to hang out, chill out, and get together. If we have many members it's better because we will also have more new friends... About our Guild's name, maybe your first thought that this guild is made for bad peoples but no, tehy say that "Don't judge the book by it's cover" right? It's also the same about our Guild's name, maybe not a good name but the guild members are great. And regardless of your level or your winning record you can still join this guild, we don't look upon the levels of each player but we should look upon each other as brothers and sisters so that this guild will be known for it's good attitudes and values...

Lmao date smiley

Guild:233042 smiley

sunday 25/05/2008

We are looking for active players over 10

Join energize we are currently 1 in the U.K., we have a lot of give away's and tournies. You have to be lvl 30+ to join.

IF ur level 25 and higher then join our quild and you must be active.smileysmiley

IF i am recruited i am willing to battle for the guild at all times

No silent angels am better

Create a subject