saturday 24/05/2008

Join Band of Brothers we have over 50 people and we avrage 8000-9000 points!

Je vous invite à venir rejoindre la guilde d'harry potter fans pour vous amuser et partager vos passions... Seulement une bonne participation est requise. Tous les niveaux sont acceptés..

Join the N.s.l Academy guild levels 10-19 if you reach level 20 you fight me and if you win i will recommend you to the N.S.L. and you will graduate to that guild

Although i would still prefer the name hells angel..but..wat the heck..join SATANS ANGELS

ANY 1 WANA JOIN ITS CALLD ENGLANDS VOICE IT WILL SOON BE THE BEST GUILD ON THE GAME IF UR LEVEL 30 OR ABOVE U CAN BE A ADMINISTRATOR smiley

JUST JOIN US NOW ViCiOuS_ guild recruiting!!!

friday 23/05/2008

Be a part of the revolution.

U can join at any lvl any xp any one is welcom

...Join Us.... Here is the link.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=231859

Join us, be feared...smiley

Everyone the nsl academy is on the go and recruiting join lvls 10-19 if you reach lvl 20 battle me and if you win i will let n.s.l. gearheart know about you then you may graduate

JOIN!!!Dead Nightmare Guild

Please don't advertise in anyone else's post. Fallen Angel is allowed to advertise his guild, and you have no right to trash his link.

thursday 22/05/2008

Pond Of Terror is always open to new players. We recruit all levels and all countrys and everyone is an admin.We are active and have 22 members.

We are a guild thats currently recruiting, and we'll accept any member of lvl5+

we generally do not make new admins unless loyal and active, but exceptions can be made

if ud like to join then click postulate on our guild space and myself or bugsbunny99 (we're on everyday) will let u in

Still need more members. Anybody is welcome to join.

Create a subject