wednesday 07/05/2008

Been refused entry to a guild,thinking about joining one.The Pond Of Terror guild accepts all who want to join.It doesn't matter where you are from or what level you are we accept everyone.

Training camp eh, i recall having a discussion about this among other guild members, and if it was a good idea or not.
i'm glad you found someone to Admin this training camp, i know it must be hard to be distanced from the main guild.

good luck WWE (like the wrestling, but different)

We are a fun guild who are always accepting people who are active , our forum is active for all who like to chat within the guild , and there is alwasy a chance to become an admin if you have the right qualities and level...we also sell cards between our members to help our members decks so they want to play ... so come have some fun with us the urban underdogs smiley

Silient Angelz

The lightseeker guild is recruiting. come join. go to RedRiver and click on my name. if you want to look you should be able to find it there. or just go to the guild list and type in Lightseeker.

Vamos a ser el mejor gremio siempre tan si su un Latino nos ensambla por favor. Usted tiene que ser un nivel 10 o más alto. Y por lo menos un mayor.

In English:
(We are going to be the best guild ever so if your a Latino please join us. You have to be a level 10 or higher. And at least a senior.)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=221367
Here's the recruit link.
-This isn't a ripoff from MGS is it?
-Depends on what you consider a ripoff. If you used it in a fanfic then it's be ripping off. If you name a guild or a band after it then it'd be simple homage.

-Who can be in this guild?
-Any player looking to be accepted into a guild, level 5 or higher.

-What kind of decks can I use?
-Any kind, but I use Type 1.

Silient angelz i guess but need to gain 1 small patheic lvl ...

Guild:220682 join now!

tuesday 06/05/2008

Join Lightseeker, you won't regret it. come and look if you don't believe me.

Come join urban regulators
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=188769

we're looking for active players (posts on forums and plays)
we'll help you with your deck and we talk...

and if all that doesnt convince you to join... you get an imaginary cookie if you join smiley
we are not responsible if you're allergic to nuts and the cookie has nuts in it smiley

NEED EXP PLAYERS TO JOIN A NEW GUILD THAT CAN TAKE OVER smiley

6 messages

Ahh hu am i kidding

i dont hav much tym
managing a guild

i only got tym 2 play

mods can u close dis plz.
thnxzsmiley

A guild that i wanted is

1.allways online
2.can be admin
3.needed helpsmiley