sunday 30/12/2007

smiley
be cool be a winner be strong in the guild of my darkness so join now this is run by fiji1011

You do know most people would just take the card and leave... right?

Join United Earth and benifit from every thing we have to offer any one can join any level from any country we do not mind. We also will hold our own specail events such as inter-guild tournerments were you can win rare cards and become an admin if you wish to join contacted me _Lu_Bu_ , Marc Bromiley the founder of the guild or paki-786 .
Joignez la terre unie et le benifit de chaque chose que nous devons offrir n'importe quel peut joindre n'importe quel niveau de n'importe quel pays nous ne nous occupons pas. Nous également tiendrons nos propres événements de specail tels que des tournerments d'inter-guilde étions vous pouvons gagner les cartes rares et devenir un admin si vous souhaitez vous joindre m'a contacté _ Lu_Bu _, marc Bromiley le fondateur de la guilde ou paki-786.
Verbinden Sie vereinigte Masse und benifit von jeder Sache, die wir irgendein anbieten müssen, kann jedes mögliches Niveau aus um irgendeinem Land verbinden wir uns nicht kümmern. Wir auch halten unsere eigenen specail Fälle wie Zwischen-Zünft tournerments waren Sie können seltene Karten gewinnen und ein admin zu werden, wenn Sie verbinden möchten, trat mit mir _ Lu_Bu _, Treber Bromiley der Gründer der Zünft oder paki-786 in Verbindung.

Wat the nprotect

This guild welcomes anyone so try it out

We are an incredibly avite group on the fourums and im thinking of setting up a tourney,next 3 to postulate are admins,plz i need some more people before we get deleated

To all the lovers of Muse join our guild - the guild of the muse. If you think Muse are amazing then this one is for you.

Does anyone want to join Nsk mostly i play everyday looking 4active players in my guild cause the paople i have
now arnt really playing alot i want more that r active and that r playing plz can anyone join thats active levels more
thane15 and over and
Nsk means non stop killers_kaos plz aztive players join Nsk

saturday 29/12/2007

He has joined Elite Combatants. mods you can close or destroy this.

U can join the elite combatants if your looking for a cool guild active players rare cards or collecter cards

Vengan a PlanesWalkers no tienen que ser Uruguayos pueden ser de cualquier pais
Come join PlanesWalkers you dnt have to be Uruguayan, You can be from any country

If you one of them people who like doing stuff in guild or have any idea to have fun in guild plzz join our and have lots of ativeritys to be doing smileysmiley just send a quest if you want to join !!smiley smileysmiley smiley

A guild for anyone of any ability, striving to become strong! Join today to make new friends, get help if you need it and have fun!

Join nsk i want lots of people

If its called junckers you spelled it wrong.
Just lettin you know

Please if you are looking for a guild in the making please join death by grace all we ask for is that you play often and 2000 points or higher, thanks!!!!

-williamtanooki

To any and all players.
As soon as we get enough people we plan to help all group members any way possible.
If you want somthing specific like a card or contest let me know and i will try my best to help

friday 28/12/2007

UK guild looking for new recruits, all levels accepted smiley

"Think you've got what it takes to be an Urban Hero? Join our guild and have fun while training and rising above all other UK guilds! Temporarily no level requirement smiley"

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=143756 smiley

I speak english buut i am an a american. is that alrightsmiley

Create a subject