friday 14/12/2007

We are looking for a select number of female players to join the Guild Of Elite Combatants to offset the overwelmping take over of male players in this guild. There are 4 girls and 59 guy players. We only have 10 spots open, and space is filling fast, so please inticate if you are female when you ask to join. Our guild is very active and are very friendly. The only requirements are that you are above a red face and you are respectful to the others in the guild. ***** We are only accepting female players right now*******

3 messages

Going first its good, but going second has a great advantage of seeing your opponent's card before u play your's. It will sometimes give u a nice competitive advantage.

thursday 13/12/2007

How's it going? I am Xavier and if u ever have a question or just want to talk u can message me anytimesmiley Good games

How's it going? i am Xavier, if u ever have a question or just want to talk u can message me anytimesmiley

.... just thot i'd comment my subject so it can go bak up to new messages n people might wanna chekitout hahasmiley

You can add me. How do I join?

Its a new guild that i created recruiting all levels above 5!

How do iplay urban rivals on my mobile then? does that mean rescue rule old

It also has a kick ass name: the guild of rusty spoons. this does not mean that if you join you are a rusty spoon or that you actually like spoons rusty or not it just means you have a kick ass guild with a kick ass name rock oooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley smiley it also has THEE best message board EVER, it has messages bout blobs kirby ¬<H ( WITH A JET PACK AND A GUN) peace man, peace.

Chopie, je?eli godosz po noszymu, po?lij mi wiadomo?? i z?ó? kandydatur?.
Wincyj chyba godo? nie trzeba.

Sorry, but I'm goth. Unless you need help? For making the guild legit, I mean,

wednesday 12/12/2007

Hey i will join but you will have to tell me how i can join cus i am new at this game

Ppl say hello to the new member of naughty ottsel and hope u join us .

I found one day...
if you change your language on the main page to French.
then you go to the forums, and copy the link.
paste the link in babblefish.
translate web page.
every page thereafter will be translated, so you can peruse the forums with a rough translation(doesn't work amazingly well, but it does work enough...

Good luck.
'sides, as i recall, they don't talk about that much differently than we do here...
but there are an awful lot more stickies there(at least there were last time i went there, some number of months back)

I don't know how well you'd be accepted if you tried to reply to one of the threads there, without a full understanding of the language... just a thought...

We are the elite guild A.N.B.U and we want you!!! join us in our quest to destroy all opposition in clint city!!! this is immortality for the taking!!!

That's right. KangarooKick is still recruiting, so if you Aussies are still out there, lonely, kicking a stone in the lonely dust, come join KangarooKick! Just go to this website and postulate, and we'll help you become a great player on UR smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=135114

I have a guild called the army of the dead any i need members if you are in need of a guild come to me

0-Jade i have postulated already at academy of elite team but it still is saying guild join request pending i think i'll just join Noypi

tuesday 11/12/2007

I know Bronco very well. He is a great person and will make a great founder. If you are looking for a guild that will help you, you may want to consider joining him.

Create a subject