Im looking forward to the next edition. hopefully with a more balanced card pool
i imagine it will be back shortly...
IMHO I think some (if not all) of these new clan missions are a little underprized!!!!
Really, can see why do such thing!?! If new missions are launched why not urge people to do them with nicer and fair prizes?
My opinion, anyways.
Yes my post about my receiving BP for the first mission reward is correct.
Thanks Steel X
1) I really wasn't in favor of changing the leaders at all but since it's already happened I agree that Ashigaru needs an upgrade.
2) The card pool really needs to be added to. There are some totally useless cards in there which is how it should be but I really think the 'support' cards should just be taken out. And there definitely needs to be MORE cards. Every now and then you see a Fei or a Stella but you have to wonder how many cards of those clans are in the pool when every deck has 3 Frozn and 2 Bangers, ya know?
I just fought hasn't it been more then a month since Dj Korps was released. He might enter the packs today.
Does anyone have a deposit of the Advent wallpapers? I forgot to store them and now that my laptop's not broke I have a screen with the right resolution.
Awe with timber's new upgrade there's no chance of using him in elo ever again. Sure it wasn't a great strategy but it was fun to do. R.I.P. timber elo decks
Striker doesn't really deserve to be banned in the first place.
Stat wise he's not that strong and it's really only 1 more damage than Alexei.
I guess all it does is merely open some more ko options for Allstars, but in comparison Saki is a monster.
Guess that's UR power creep for you. 1-2 years ago, Striker would be considered OP.
Dr Norton deserved to be banned. Reeves + Dr Norton = gg.
While, you might think 2 damage is very little, but when you manage to beat someone's nuke and deal them 2 damage for only 3 pills against their 5-6, that's basically the end of their game.
Aaand the saga of the last functional family in Clint City continues
Anyway, love the fluff, missions are alright but a bit too silly grind-y, and thanks for the credits!
I want Magistrado Ld
I would just like to be able to make my T1 half deck and have fun with it.
I switch the deck I use daily, if not more frequently than that. I enjoy building a deck and seeing how it will work a lot more than just grinding matches to get tokens (which isn't fun for me - I get it, the prizes are worth it, but I would have absolutely no fun getting those prizes, it's like a chore).
DT needs an update. I'm feeling a thread coming on soon.....I've had a lot of thoughts about how boring DT is and have some ideas to change it - enough ideas that I'm sure will spark some people's interest in raging against me, but nonetheless, it needs some kind of change.
Please add a timer/countdown
Didnt realise leaders were allowed?
New cards tomorrow! Predictions are Saks, Junkz, Riots, and Ulu Watu.
Over the Christmas period, Clint City is organizing a series of three illegal tournaments in the Coliseum room:
- The first Coliseum: A Merry Brawl will open on December 5th at 2pm GMT (9EST)
- The second Coliseum: Eggnog Party 2014 will open on December 9th at 2pm GMT (9EST)
- The last Coliseum: Here Come the Fireworks will open on December 16th at 2pm GMT (9EST)
Each Coliseum will have an entrance fee and will last for three days:
- The first Coliseum: A Merry Brawl will cost 1000 Clintz
- The second Coliseum: Eggnog Party 2014 will cost 2000 Clintz
- The last Coliseum: Here Come the Fireworks will cost 3 credits
For each Coliseum you will have to play a maximum of 35 games.
All the information concerning the game rules and prices will be posted on the Coliseum page as each room opens.
Get to your decks!
New cards tomorrow! Predictions are Saks, Jungo, Uppers, and Junkz.
The Krazan missions are actually pretty ok. Well, being in a guild where a crazy person has a bunch of Brody's to pass around helps, but there's so many decent Roots cards which gain life that you can take your time with it in duels and even elo. In fact, just about all of the missions can be completed by just stickin a roots or 2 into any other deck, so you can grind it slowly while you grind other stuff. 6 Bangers for their final mission + 2 roots, or six Junta + 2 roots and you rotate the roots guys depending on the mission.