sunday 04/11/2007

Join now! All kind of players and all kinds of levels can join our guild so what are you waiting for join now!

- PINOY sali na!join na mga pinoy dito sa guildnamin!.Rival-DJ-06(VICE PRES.)and ELITE FOUR(PRES.)we are at yourservice! -TEAM ELITE GENERALS®™(WARNING!:This guild name is a registered trademark,if somebody copies the same name of our guild it is PUNISHABLE by LAW!)This guild is full of soldiers & generals w/rifles so warning!!!!DO NOT COPY OUR NAME!

Req:
-MUST be A TRUE PILIPINO!smiley
-lvl 10+smiley
- must be ONLINE MOST of the times! smiley
- should be good at strategy playing!

PLz join my guild plz plz plzsmiley

saturday 03/11/2007

Brand new guild. Need 4 members at least. Looking for english (preferably, but not required) speaking players. My goals are to have fun (lol but I'm serious) and to become rich!

British player looking to create a guild for otaku (or anime fans for those not of the parlance).
Very easy going guild which will chat socially, play matches internally, compete in few tournaments and chat about everything under the sun.

Hope to see you soon.

Danov
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=112960

Do you want to have fun? join Pirates of South Blue! We're going to play, chat and participate in tornaments!!
Quem entender portugues então, melhor ainda!!! But we accept members of all nacionalities!!!
Join now!!!

Imma think bout it

Come to our clan because 3 of us just played in the top 150 in a tournamentsmiley

friday 02/11/2007

Yeah come to Xguild of furyX we good and new smiley

WE CAN DISCUSS COMBOS AND STUFF.................................................. SO JOIN .........................HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

thursday 01/11/2007

We do not lie we fight to kill we are one and I am the will. I trust in you, will you trust in me to fight all night long for the will to win. thats our motto and if you can't handle it then this is not the guild for you BUT if you can you are shure welcome to join!!!

Anyone who is over lvl 5 can join my guild tht little dudes so come and join

wednesday 31/10/2007

O i forgot to mention this guild is open to everyone

tuesday 30/10/2007

Mmm, this guild is for help the persons in the mode ELO!!!!!!!!!

Dudes i need more crew members coz i want 3 admins so i am lookin for more apply within the guild request

Yea *postsrequest aswell* it looks awesome an i also hate ppl that brag about how good they are..but wen you beat em its funny xD i am pretty crap tho lol

Undercover Devils is recruiting any level players who want to have fun and win! We like t talk about strategies and cards. We train in our room and have become great friends. So please check us out and if you don't like us than don't worry, we're not lonely! But we will alwasy want you. Here's our link -

\ http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=27294

Red Fury-Foundersmiley

Create a subject