wednesday 16/05/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=23619
Join us so we may be the best guild on here
All we aim for if #1
First 3 members will be temp admins and once we get running the best players may become admin

tuesday 15/05/2007

Hey jw if you would like to join our guild Australian Invasion

link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=21300

just a small guild atm but hope to grow larger with every Australian member we recruit

have a look and if you like what you see PM me back

Cheers,JessBoy

I want to build up an army that can defeat every other country and prove that the uk are always the best. Everyone from the UK are welcome with people from everywhere else not so welcome. Apply from UK and your in. Outside the UK and maybe. LET THE UNITED KINGDOM RULE ALL

I need recruits for my guild so we can fight and train plus i hold tornaments as wellsmiley please join

Haha time and effort thts wot u need for this game me i'm 15 so i'm on this whn i can , if u get to lvl 25 i'll hook u up with a place in SIN which is growing big

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/img/smiley/mini1_cool.gif

Recruiting anyone from any country...
Knows how to speak ENGLISH...
Good Gamer....

monday 14/05/2007

What Country are you from? We don't care, we accept anyone from any country! Our guild consists of all countries and are recruiting anyone, JOIN NOW!

Calling all Australians please join the destiny defenders, We accept any level and yeah, need people to become a good guild, we would prefer Lv 10 and higher but dont reaaly care what level, if your atleast a lv 5 your welcome so please join us please, please pleasesmiley smileysmileysmiley

sunday 13/05/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=6716

Hellosmiley
I invite all the active players who have more level 15 has to join our guild based on the fair play or there is a super environment and a hyper forum .
clik here :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=6716

=-{N.w.O}-= We are a newly founded australian guild and are currently recruiting new members so if you are looking for a new guild then join =-{N.w.O}-=

Hey im new here and i need some help on : getting credits? and other things like that

Well its ok... you can join... nevermind those on the top....

My clan is looking for some members, I have had this guild before but noone entered, everyone is welcome as long as you are lvl 10 or higher. Chill members from across the world come hang with us.

saturday 12/05/2007

We are open to anyone that plays out their games and wants to help each other out and just to have a good time

Wiki Einherjar smiley that will fill you in smiley I tihnk someone even put EHJ from SG in there LOL

Create a subject