thursday 30/11/2006

Do any1 now yuris revang? that game is good game

AOD member Braker23 (http://www.urban-rivals.com/player.php?id_player=80855) redesigned the AOD homepage. It's awesome.

Got it! TY

wednesday 29/11/2006

I understand, a bot that randomly selects enemies from the clan to fight... too hard to program jimbo

All the infos you need are right there:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=battle

You look cool todaysmiley...still i cant beat some players who used to be "old" since theyre fast....no strategy at all....

Bode-CBM - Yes, you are true smiley But it is IMHO better to ban Zatman.

Uppers are expensive smiley

tuesday 28/11/2006

Hey Crystalhope.
Hey CKANE.

monday 27/11/2006

Guilds are for Fun, Knowledge Sharing, Trusted Play, Trusted Buying/Selling/Trading, and soon to be for Tournaments.

Guilds will become more and more centric to the game play (I'm told.)

Fury, altough it sounds like it would affect POWER doesn't.

FURY ONLY AFFECTS DAMAGE BY ADDING 2.

Power is dependent on the characters power number, bonus and ability.
Attack is dependent on your power, bonus, ability, and pills.
Damage is dependent on your characters damage number, bonus and ability.

This will be added to the URTournament.org's encyclopedia for future reference.

3 messages

Lost Hog, Lao and Kinjo have a one win possibility as long as they have their team bonus. Beware the all Fang Pi Deck!

Come join the guild bloodarena its under the u.k. flag so come soon we could use so more people smiley

sunday 26/11/2006

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=3929 is where you can join.we accept everyone.looking for admins!

Sorry, Ckane is right, poatoes are the best.

Montana is a strange clan. There Bonus is well worth any disadvantages they may have in "powerful" cards. Admittanly, I like uppers better though.

saturday 25/11/2006

Do u acept noobies also, cuz i would like to join too?

3 messages

Ok thanks

friday 24/11/2006

You need to calculate that into the attack formula. If you look in some of my older post then you will find the attack formula posted.

Create a subject