tuesday 14/11/2006

How do you get a elephant into Safeway?
...you take the 'E' out of safe,... and there is no 'F' in way.

I have no idea really how to play and the random things happening and how to use or getr cards soo yea smiley im getting really mad at all of the people who beat me cuzz they are tottall ass holes about itsmiley and i love women smiley

Stop fury would be just like -opp damage.

monday 13/11/2006

Armand:
Rejected by his own family because of his dreadful secret, Armand found a place to rest in the Northern Mountains, along with his friend Timber. Approched by the Roots , he decided to join them, convinced by their ideal and homemade beer

A link between Timber and Roots

0 messages

This game could do with a chat channel, which apparently it does not have. Is there an unnofficial one tho? Or any big guild with a guild channel out there? That would be close enough for me.

Play during the tournaments. Couples of wins can get you 50ish clintz. Get more than a couple of wins, and you can get a credit too.

sunday 12/11/2006

Ive created an all british guild and im looking for applicants...im also lookin for quality NOT quantity...please send your applications

saturday 11/11/2006

Quality is better than quantity. To prove it I've created this guild. We will conquer the weak guilds and we will be in the top. Rules: 1)need to be at least level 20, 2)play this game regulary, 3)play ELO , 4)add GD to your name. That's all. Now you can join smiley

Thanks evryone

1 messages

If u play u win clintz, u can go to the market and buy cards with it
or get some credits (daily tournament, buy in shop) and buy a card pack in the shop

friday 10/11/2006

2 messages

The first flag (big flag) on your profile. I spent about 20 minutes hitting the little flag next to the nation stats before I noticed it was the big flag at top of page.

5 messages

Speak English -- this is the English board.

13 messages

I thing, that it is my opponents "thinking" in 95%. May be wrong, If yes correct me.
It would be nice to have possibility to surrend from duel withought penalty, if I wait on my opponent more than 1 minute.

I think the messages should be placed under the inbox/message list rather than over, because it's really inconvenient and annoying.!

3 messages

Hmmm, i like ckanes description better... lol

thursday 09/11/2006

Pocho: smiley
Starman: You have 12 cards one with a number of pills on it. You face it down against the table and then after you both choose you flip and do the math. ???

Is there anything I can do, they were working earlier today, but now it's just a blank screen.

"specials ranks" smiley
Check out "staff announcements" to get more infos..

I like Lao very much
he is just crazy funny too bad i never had one and its hell expensive now..
he has plain face on level one
gets a mouth, bigger smile and finally haha LOL
(credit to those who took screenshot of Collectors)

wednesday 08/11/2006

That's fine, got it figured out. thanks!

Create a subject