monday 30/10/2006

Strike back is when you are allowed to start the match second so you know there 1st card they played

sunday 29/10/2006

1 messages

You can't, you have to wait it out.

2 messages

Thnx

Guys my name is OLEG THE RUSKI and I created a guild world fed.
If you are interested in joining please contact me, you must be masters or above, wwith fair play and good cards.

How do u trade for other cards instead of money

The ppl who signt up have to buy credits inorder u get some

saturday 28/10/2006

Not really a fun style imo.....players use high power cards all the time.....
at least that is what i tink....i never played OLD.....i dont have the very good cards smiley

I bet Nightmare isn't next to get collector, cause this clan appeared in Clint City recently

Ambrose has 1 life per damage. That's all I know

That would be awesome please make that urban rivals

Yeh that would be so coolsmiley

Allstars isn't even COMPLETE why would they have a collector? Leaders is yah just a bonus giving non true clan...god.

friday 27/10/2006

3 messages

Mmmm taco...

Good to see another guild with a proper and respectable name out there!

Oh i just found out. thanks anyway hihi

Hm..you have a point

You can contact marketing@urban-rivals.com to get the press releases. (Fraggle is not god smiley)

thursday 26/10/2006

Some time ago Nympheea was added and not so long ago Gabrielle joined the Ulu Watu.

What is Flo's ability in level 2?

1 messages

You can win one for each tournament (we run 4 per days):
http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=tournament

wednesday 25/10/2006

In fact its an advantage when you play second in the opening round, that way you play second in the third round, wich is a very good thing since you then know what card your opponent will play in the last round.....you have the choise of two card (in the third round) and your opponent has already played his card......

Hope you understand it....its past midnight here and my brains aren't working properly (alcohol kills braincells).

Oh and by the way, the one to play first is always the one with the most stars (combined level of all cards)......if two players have the same amount of stars its random of course.

Create a subject