sunday 08/10/2006

They postulate and you as an admin say yay or nay.

Care to join a friendly, new guild, where the players accually play fast? Well you found it. Join us now, and get a free... A free... A free hug? Lol Sorry get nothing from us, except friendly chat and fun playing. smiley

saturday 07/10/2006

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=tournament

friday 06/10/2006

O ok,yeah i just thought it would be more fair against new people, so it is easier for them. smiley

I know. Sounds weird, but trust me. I've been playing CCGs for 10 years, and worked in game stores. Casual players and collectors (well at least when a new set comes out) drive the market, a lot more than tourney players. Tourney players just point out which cards are really good, and buy them for themselves.

You attract all types to any successful CCG. Magic's changed it's tournament rules umpteen million times. It's been around forever and a day (as far as the history of CCGs goes) and despite the naysayers.. it's not dying anytime soon.
CR is the same way. One rules change will drive off some players, but it'll attract twice as many more.

thursday 05/10/2006

You can now choose NOT to play in ELO even if you fullfill all of the ELO rules.
The option will appear above your cards in "My Deck" if your active deck is valid for ELO and if you are level 20 or more.
If the option doesn't show up, reload the "My Deck" page while pressing "shift", it will force the refresh of some javascript code.

What are the ranks for ? u know Senior / master / guru /Titans , what do they stand for , and how does someone gain them ??

and do these ranks have privelages ??

NemesisV1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wednesday 04/10/2006

:smileysmileysmiley

I ll give you a credit code for Aldebaran or rare card,contact me if it's ok.

If through the random game choice you end up with 4 maxed out characters,and your opponent doesn't, then place all your pillz in the first round where you have the choice of character, so that your opponent can then split his pillz evenly between his remaining unmaxed cards to level them up. For example: I have 4 maxed out cards in play, and go first. I choose a card and place all 12 pillz in it, so my opponent can then split his pillz 4 each for the last three rounds. If I went first in the second round and not the first, then I'd place all my pillz on the second card, so that my opponent could split his 6 remaining pillz between his third and fourth cards. That way, the person in most need of points can gain them, and will easily understand that he can split his pillz without worrying about being knocked out by maxed out, high damage cards facing him.

tuesday 03/10/2006

I have 2 maxed.

Inever got messages for my ELO winnings or daily winnings for tourneys, ANYBODY KNOW WHY?

monday 02/10/2006

2 messages

THX, i thought, so but i wanted to be sure smiley

According doesn't mean equal.

He has already a guild, so no more offers

Looking for an experice player to join my guilds. To help me run my guild as a right hand man

Looking for people to joing my guilds. intrested let me know

Create a subject