wednesday 04/10/2006

:smileysmileysmiley

I ll give you a credit code for Aldebaran or rare card,contact me if it's ok.

If through the random game choice you end up with 4 maxed out characters,and your opponent doesn't, then place all your pillz in the first round where you have the choice of character, so that your opponent can then split his pillz evenly between his remaining unmaxed cards to level them up. For example: I have 4 maxed out cards in play, and go first. I choose a card and place all 12 pillz in it, so my opponent can then split his pillz 4 each for the last three rounds. If I went first in the second round and not the first, then I'd place all my pillz on the second card, so that my opponent could split his 6 remaining pillz between his third and fourth cards. That way, the person in most need of points can gain them, and will easily understand that he can split his pillz without worrying about being knocked out by maxed out, high damage cards facing him.

tuesday 03/10/2006

I have 2 maxed.

Inever got messages for my ELO winnings or daily winnings for tourneys, ANYBODY KNOW WHY?

monday 02/10/2006

2 messages

THX, i thought, so but i wanted to be sure smiley

According doesn't mean equal.

He has already a guild, so no more offers

Looking for an experice player to join my guilds. To help me run my guild as a right hand man

Looking for people to joing my guilds. intrested let me know

Stop opponent's bonus

All AUssies Unite into one strong guild.Aussie Battlers clan now open for recruitment.please no fly by nighters only devoted players need apply.

sunday 01/10/2006

What stops people creating lots of clones and just playing themselves and loosing on purpose anyway to get lots of credits ?

I think its dumb when you play someone and they use all pillz to build up their character and leave or when someone's only got one life left and leave and you get nothing ... thats dumb

Kate will just delete it X_X

The only thing i can say is make another account my fair play is 4% an i still cant get it back to 1% or 0%

You can buy them from the shop, you need credits

You have to buy them fromthe shop

Thanks i saw that smiley but it only gives a full view of some of the characters, on others it's still kinda small.

saturday 30/09/2006

13 messages

Web developers are the coolest. We get all the girls.

One of the other reason we don't include a chat right now is because it would slow down the pace of the game.
We want the game to be as simple and fast to play as possible.
We believe guild's forums, messaging are the "social" parts of the game.

Create a subject