saturday 30/09/2006

13 messages

Web developers are the coolest. We get all the girls.

One of the other reason we don't include a chat right now is because it would slow down the pace of the game.
We want the game to be as simple and fast to play as possible.
We believe guild's forums, messaging are the "social" parts of the game.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=1223

go here if you are from lithuania or russia

Just funny answers

1.)mitch had an accident and there wasn`t any doctor
2.)it`s just a paint
3.)lao`s face on lvl5 is very ugly
4.)because she drunk alien lemonade

don`t believe me

Oh... I better close my comic store then!smiley

thursday 28/09/2006

Once again, the League extends our friendly, yet slightly sticky hand toward you in the warmest regard. We cordially invite you to join our guild, and the link to us is as follows:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=2114

Thanks, and we hope to see you fighting alongside us in the future.

Join the newest soon to be biggest baddest guild in all of clint city.... SIX DEEP... a canadian born but goin to be a worldwide take over.... join now and lets get this invasion STARTED!!!!

SD_oBm

wednesday 27/09/2006

And its really cool smileysmiley

Oh soory i thought that at begining

tuesday 26/09/2006

Strikeback = your opponent is forced to be the first one to go on the first turn in a match

Courage = if you play a card with this ability on a turn where you are going first, the card gets a boost to it's power equal to the number next to the word courage.

It doesn`t work on my computer it`s only written ><
smiley

Cycle through some of the older post and count how many times someone has come up with this unique Idea. Read the explanations why this isn't feasible for them to implement.

Yeah... they have to fix that.

I like A'Award art, but the stats suck. Especially for a hitman.

Barito... gimme barito

LOL, The shop is pretty safe since the merchants they use all have Strong encryption on the transactions.

I am a IT guy and I use the shop.

It's so annoying.they lose the first round and the leave.it's not nice.it's cowardly

Create a subject