wednesday 13/09/2006

5 messages

Best i have done, the only time i get more that 15 points if my card goes up a level, even if i win i still only get 9 to 15 points.

I didnt know that

I'm newbie looking for guild....any GUILD want to accept me???

Hello. I just want to announce that the Card Manager is available on URTournament.org's members area.

It allows you to update your entire collection (20 cards at a time), and gives stats as to how many cards your missing, how many extra (duplicate) cards you have how many Unique cards (no Dupes).

You can use it as a checklist for your collection.

Also, you can share a list of the cards that you have to sell or trade.

Check it out. It helped me discover I was missing 7 not 6 Cr cards smiley -- but now I know and I can keep an eye out for them.

Your opponent starts first because his cards are stronger (have more stars) than yours. This is an advantage for you. Of course, if you are new your deck is too weak. You should level up your cards, buy new cards and rebuild your deck.

tuesday 12/09/2006

Chat would be cool, we can already send messages.smiley

The Abilities/Bonus system seems to run on a premise of negations. If you both have a stop bonus or ability both your cards abilites will not work.

Same for Bonus.

It's gets interesting when it gets to -power/attack/damage. smiley but thats another story for the AOD forums.

I would think they would stack if you are on the first attack.

monday 11/09/2006

In your profile area click the newsletter link

Founded! please type TURKS for joining...

I live in wanganui can i still get credits by ph ??? and who thankssmiley

Not all can have acces to send an SMS but all have acces to play the game. I think by this that the players from other cantries are unfavoraised. you bad, bad game-mastersmiley

sunday 10/09/2006

Few days ago

2 messages

Same here, hooked

10 messages

My don is almost maxed, worth more than mojo

3 messages

Thanks Xoric an moni92
[quote]In order to participate, you simply have to play during a tournament period.[/quote]

How van i read me meseges? please tel me 10x from now

I wholeheartedly agree that 'american football' is better than 'football'. But give me Cricket or Rugby over either of them any day.

HAY MAN WHAT HAPPENED

Create a subject