friday 25/08/2006

4 messages

Well yep there is a new tournament page dor Urban Rival tournaments.

Answer: no, it won't count as a timeout.

A link to your "own" posts will be coming soon.
We don't have time to post a specific note each time we refuse a message (we refuse around 100 to 200 per days).
Rejection can be:
- multiple posts for the same issue
- post to criticize another player
- issue already debated a few times (randomness, cheating, timeout, unlocking, for example)

Well, it isnt as if the cards buy themselves <_<
Ive seen very few instances where you can... get cards without buying them <_<

thursday 24/08/2006

Really.. having played both.. the Java version of the game is far superior to the Flash version, except for all the damn confirmations. Is it possible to streamline that so it's not always confirming you want to do things.

Also can you fix the message system so that it's more in line with the flash (Ie I don't have to keep erasing Go?, as opposed to sending a stupid message every time)

So as to reduce the time out.
why not to introduce a black list on your oponent, those put in there do not appear in your opponent list and their challenge are automatically rejected.

So you don't loose time to have such a list home.

No comment. DOH! I just commented!

Does anyone know a place where that shows all of the characters of this game and their damage and powers?

I'm looking for one, but don't know which to join. Post please if you know of a good guild.

wednesday 23/08/2006

Otome is a transvestite. Otome is a male.

Oh ok i`ll know now=]

Haha, n/m, just reread the rules. smiley

Modifications on the ELO format and tournament are coming very soon, please read Staff Announcements.

tuesday 22/08/2006

This is a "Yes-No" answer to the question do guilds mean anything in this game.

It really depends on who the guild master is.

Some guilds are just "there" for name sake. These are what i consider a dead guild or psuedo guild. They are just there for name sake.

Other guilds have a good leadership team -- so that means they have a web site and a training schedule and their own objectives that serve that guild and their guild members well.

On a personal note,
When the guilds grow a bit more in feature and neccesity I will create a guild and organize alot of activities for it for the members until then I welcome everyone to contribute to the Urban Rivals Yahoo Group -- a sort of non-associated guild page for all guilds.

Yeah yahoo doesnt give the option to make a comment on a photo smiley

I wont name names but I played someone that used a 4 star General and 4star GURU against me on my turn...

General/Guru vs a 2 or 3 star with 2 power is not going to lose.

4 messages

Kedanna,for your information,I never refuse a Elo challenge nor time out.

Ok how does a guild help you
does it give you extra experience

como ayuda un grupaje de personas ayuda de aguna forma o no

thats my only question does it help you

I'm sure they are workingon it. I would think that that would require some server/db work AND CLIENTS work (Browser Java, Mobile JAVA, and Flash) so it's not a 1 2 fix.

The UR Staff are going to come out with alot of changes soon (or so they keep saying) so let's give them the chance to migrate those changes.

Create a subject