friday 11/08/2006

Ok thank you all very much, I am hoping the option will be available very soon as I prsonally think it is also a security thing to be able to change your password. I actually change all of mine every 4 - 6 weeks and although it takes me a whole day to go through all the sites I find that it helps to keep piece of mind.

It says first "round", so I think it means it activates on the round, not the turn.

thursday 10/08/2006

Add the x to the overall power of the card. Then do your pill math.

Well there is definately a formula to how strong a card is besides the attack and power structures that we know about because it seems the java clients initialize deck feature accurately tells you who is the strongest in your deck.

I have chosen my deck this way to see some apparently wimpy cards.

Like Level 1 copper would always come up. But spec wise at lvl he sucks. The computer knew things about this card that I didn't/ Stuff like he always seems to defy the math.

I don't think it's the computer's math that is wrong -- but rather it's our (the players) concept of how the math is calculated that is a bit ajar. I think this is on purpose to keep that "random" aspect in place.

To me it's more annoying then fun. I collect the cards and set my strategy. I don't want to factor in "and if the system feels like helping" into my strategy.

Yer just joined well dnt understand nethin. . .at all lol

Yes, you can use clintz to buy character from other players on the Market. (just on the left side)
You can earn clintz by: playing, participating in any (or all) of the 3 tournaments we run each day, buying them at the shop
using credit, selling you characters (provided you have at least buy credit once with your account).
You can also buy new characters at the shop using credits that you can get with money (phone, text message if supported
in your country, credit card or paypal otherwise).

Yeah but don't you think that if you post Want to sell or Want to trade or buy. That you might want to remember to check the post every day or 2. In this game people like me check the Message boards multiple times a day cause I'm looking for cards to sell trade or buy. It only tells me that when you don't reply you are not seriously going to do what you post. I've replied to over 40 people and maybe 5 have replied back, and that's just this week.. I'm starting to leave replies to them telling them to stop wasting my time and not to post ever again if they are not even going to check the message board anyway. There bogus post make me have to read thru more pages of posts just to get to a post that is someone that is serious.

Done that already, but it is so damn time consuming especially for me 'coz I play at work. smileyNot that I'm playing nookie or anything, my dial-up at home sucks. I'm a Graphics Designer and Web Designer by the way if you need any job done. smiley Also, I only have a 17" screen so not all characters are visible. No time for cropping and pasting them. HEHE... But have time to play.

You go to "Market" if you are on PC.
Either on telephone you goes in it "C" yellowsmiley

I made an account for my little brother on my computer and i dont want the two of us to get deleted. It was just to get him setup so he can play at the library tomorrow. (I dont let him touch my computer normally smiley)

So that wil lbe the only time his IP and mine are identical. PLEASE DONT DELETE US! THankyou,

His Username is Elflord
My Username is Kupofather

wednesday 09/08/2006

A lot of them say pk witha heart or a symbol too many with the same to b individual

That kind of defeats the point of it being a collectable card game then really, doesn't it? The idea is that it is not extreamly easy to level cards. If you want to level a certain card, then only play with an eight card deck, then you have a 50% chance of drawing that card to level.

You can also save, update and remove various deck(s) to quickly switch from one style of playing to another.

You need to have at least 8 (eight) cards all of the time , so if you are going to sell a card you MUST have 9 cards at least before you are going to be able to do it.

6 messages

Place high during tourney

Join the Legion of Doom. Help each other get cards, train with other members, talk with other members, etc. Aid the legion of doom in our ultimate goal to destroy and rise over all other guilds. chaos and destruction

The ultimate guild is finally here

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=976

join in the goal for ultimate destruction

I'll take GraksmxxT!!! But then again, Russian bride, Graksmxxt? Russian bride (looking at Doktor's pic), Garksmxxt (thinking of the last "available at the shop" card I need)? Hmmmm.... smiley

tuesday 08/08/2006

Join my worriors! Message me for more info and battle tactics... Will succeed!!!
x

Create a subject