thursday 03/08/2006

If any one wants to join my guild they can its The Supreme Demons.

wednesday 02/08/2006

I'm going to publicly apologize to dizzyhitman *I think that's his/her screen name* I was playing, and then got distracted for IRL stuff and timed out, I'm very sorry and good name form what we had smiley.

I accept every fight unless I'm either A) teaching a friend to play, or B) am having some weird computer problemd.

If its A, I will refuse it, if its B, sadly you're looking at the timer. Just a heads up for who ever is keeping track that likes to play.

Mmm the smily faces are cute, and helps to show you who not to pick a battle with, what would be lovely is if they showed you the other person's smily face when you're being challanged, then you can know if you should accept or not. I've had everyone from newbies to level 50 DA people time out on me. I'm a green smily, so I'm not innocent, but the times I've timed out I still swear i never even entered those games. A friend of mine, and a fellow TG member has a good idea, how about a different lobby just for the tournaments? Maybe with a faster idle/disconnect time. At first people will not be happy, but people are rarely happy with change at first. I'm still proud of the fact I won a tounament, but it would be a better victory knowing people like Schubacca had a chance to play.

IPF people, I feel the love, if the man *giggles*, the staff, would allow names to be longer, I would proudly wear it, but TG is a guild of IPFers so in this case, I'm still with you.

And intorduce you all to The Gathering!

We're an honorable guild, and we're all fast players. Members of The Gathering, or *TG* as we add to our names will always play fast, will never time out and if we say Evo, it will be an EVO match. If a member of *TG* ever goes lower then a green smily face they will be removed from the guild. Also, if word of a *TG* member playing with out honor is made, I will do everything in my power to look into it if not remove them from the guild. You don't have to be a high level player, a power player or what ever it is called here, as long as you're honorable and play fast we'll gladly add you until you prove yourself unworthy, so Urban Rivals, welcome The Gathering I hope you're ready for us. smiley

Hi there....i want to improve my deck with one Leader ... but i don´t know which of them i should choose. Can you give me an advice which of them is better? And what special abilitis they have? Thx you all

Yeah you can create a PayPal account with a bank account then on your paypal account transfer money from your bank to your PayPal account. This process of transfering money takes 3 - 5 buisness days though.

Hey do you have a credit card? If so just set up a paypal account. You can also set up a paypal account using your banc account number. Just some Ideas for you.

Who wins is not all about attack and power....
If you read the rules, there is an amount of chance in every fight.

(copy from the rules page)
"In a round, it's the Attack (ATK) of the characters that represents the chances of winning. If your character has an Attack of 10 and your opponent has the Attack of 5, it means that you have 10 chances over 15 to win, versus only 5 over 15 for your opponent."

A card with 1 attack still has a 2% chance to win agianst a card with 50 attack.

9 messages

Ok now that I got the post before out of the way. I always play fast and hate all the slow playing Time Out players. I've added the IPF to my name now

Ooh thank you much.
Morphun it is smiley.
BTW, I have a weird thought. Team bonus only work with different characters, right? So if I only had 2 Laos, they won't get bonus. So does that mean 2 Mophuns won't cancel each other out? smiley Or do leader bonuses don't stack anyway.

I think by fighting he means not letting them get away with it.

BTW, it will really help if we can see the infomation (ESPECIALLY fair play rating) of the person challenging us.

Here is the exact answer you need so you can refer to here.

Each character you own to exclude duplicate cards get you respect points calculated using this formula:

Points = level * number ov evelutions (Card's lvl)

If you have a Fifty lvl 1 and lvl it to lvl 2 you will get 8 respect points for that card.
the point break down for each lvl is:

lvl 1 gets you 4 respect points
lvl 2 gets you 8 respect points
lvl 3 gets you 12 respect points
lvl 4 gets you 16 respect points
lvl 5 gets you 20 respect points

Rank starts at Novice and goes up to Titan.

You can register on PayPal then choose the payment method on the right. It just says it's taking the payment through PayPal. You don't have to have a credit card to get a paypal account or put money into it.

I used to get the error, but now I use Mozilla for battles, and I haven't gotten it since.

When you take part in a tournament, the first half of winners gain 1 credit. to take part in a tournament, you just have to battle someone at a particular time so its possible you did it by accident. when you rank higher in the tournaments, you gain more clintz, but im not sure about credits.

hope this helps

tuesday 01/08/2006

A few times now i've wanted to send a message to my oppenent <i>after</i> the game has ended (e.g challenge me if you want to play again). would anyone else use this?

1 messages

Try using the java version (select it at hte bottom).

Use left click for yes, right click for no

1 messages

More or less the same number of battle points as you.

Create a subject