I just offering this right now for the reason i believe that's her finish price were she will bottom out an stay. an some players who don't wont to wait to sell her now instead of watch the card sit there for 4 more weeks an sell her to me right now. if they wait to long an she drops below my offer i get her for thelower amount an they miss there chance for a sure thing.
I offer this price now as the price goes down some one will wont to sell it now. before it loses value. an see this post an think she is 45k I sell for 40k. but if the price is below 40k I barter to get it less.