Hello, here is some news!
-New Pro Collection Pro with direct search into deckbuilder and game mode filters
-New Clans page, album version:From now on, once you have 60% of a clan, you can slip on the skin from your Profile box (located on the top left of the website and soon available on our apps).
You can change your skins directly from your player profile or from the clan page.
As of today, you have the chance of trying out our very first skins: Junkz, GHEIST
Most of the collection bugs have been fixed by now. A few clarifications :
- please don't forget the beta state of those pages (as you can see in the collection menu), modifications will be made
- you can add and remove cards in your deck from the deck builder itself, and the cards themselves (through the green / red buttons)
- loading a preset makes it your current deck
- the "all" filter permitting to display cards from all clans has been removed because of performance issues (big collections sometimes could not be opened) ; we will see if we can put it back or not
- we will think about a solution to display cards in the deck (not just labels)
About the other pages :
- the collection pro is made for deep use of the collection, and for players having a good knowledge of the game. This has been emphasised with the latest features we added, proposing you tools always more powerful to build a deck very fast, sell batches of cards, etc.
- about the album, we will replace empty card slots by grayscaled cards
Well, I don't like the missing "all" button in my collection, since it's hard to find cards you still need to develop or find doubles, because it's annoying you have to click on every clan separately...
I also don't like that the preview of your current deck has been removed and also the buttons to add, sell and add XP are ugly, to be honest. You've made My collection much worse...
I'm not on my home PC, so I can't check the new site yet, but I'm guessing the loss of "all" was the reason we lost the "my deck" page. If you have a duel clan deck, you can't look at both now, so that's probably why it's removed.
That's kind of a big issue, UR. So now we can only make Mono decks, or views deck halves one at a time? I heavily recommend re-adding the "My Deck" button. Wouldn't it be possible to at least make the "All" function ONLY work when looking at your deck? I think we all need that much, at a minimum.
Here's to hoping these get fixed soon. I've got patience, and know you'll figure it out eventually, but it's still a huge pain for a lot of people. Thank goodness I made my current half-decks deck yesterday that I'll be using for awhile. =P