Hello, here is some news!
-New Pro Collection Pro with direct search into deckbuilder and game mode filters
-New Clans page, album version:From now on, once you have 60% of a clan, you can slip on the skin from your Profile box (located on the top left of the website and soon available on our apps).
You can change your skins directly from your player profile or from the clan page.
As of today, you have the chance of trying out our very first skins: Junkz, GHEIST
Use search filter. 1. Pick the clan. 2. Select cards missing in my collection.
You don't need to remember the full name, just a part of the name.
Try typing this in the search window and you'll see what I mean: "Grak" (I can never spell his full name correctly)
IMO , Ld missions were better . This was classic UR .
For example , if I want to get Kreenk Ld , I do his Ld missions . But now , if I have to get Kreenk Ld , I have to beat the Pussycats HQ and then complete the Bangers HQ , just to unlock it .
So , if someone wants to get a Legendary card , which unfortunately , is available at the last stage of Arcade, he'll have to beat all HQs , then beat the last HQ ,and then beat the Hardcore mode too .
Which is why , I believe Ld missions were better . You play for the card you want . I believe Arcade should just be used to give out second wave Ld cards , that would be much better .
I'm otherwise fine with this system of having LDs available to anyone* at anytime**, but you didn't have to stop the mission cycle so abruptly. Only moving the first batch of five-six LDs into Arcade and keeping the rest in the usual cycle until there are more seasons would have worked better.
*Anyone who has the sufficient cards and skill to beat an AI.
**Anytime you unlock the corresponding HQ, which can be done at any point in time instead of two months at a time a year apart.
Missions were easier and you had more/longer fun of it
Alright waiting for an LD was pretty long, but then you knew you had to do LD IMMEDIATELY now you can just say not today and let's wait for another year
Plus the reward in arcade is not worth it if you have the LD
Maybe missions and arcade together
But I have hope they will change it a bit
I also, honestly, don't get why some are upset with some of these changes.
1) Has everyone forgotten urdb.kirlad.com? It shows all the stats and names of every card, by clan. The Characters page is for admiring your collection, not figuring out which card in your collection to sell next.
2) The new Collection page is almost the same (yet better) than the "old new site" Collection was. UR gave us a chance to switch, and I guess you didn't. I get it -- you thought the entire thing was bad then. But it also means you likely gave up before giving it a week. Let me give you some hope -- I changed, and coming out of it on this side, I think I like this new Collection page better - now that I know how to use it and gave myself time to acclimate to it. I do agree that the "deck-building sandbox" needs some work still, though. It's more difficult for new players. The key is learning to use the filters, honestly.
3) For Lds, see Thoazol's post above this one. I think they're more convenient than before, once you can beat the Hardcore Modes. I kinda like Lds being a bit harder to obtain, but only because the new Daily Box gives out new cards like candy -- even if they're Cs and Us. The best reason to be against this, which I fully understand, is that I thought they were originally meant to be for everyone -- a good card to help newer players "get started in the clan", but the new Daily Box does that just as well for just logging in.
4) I don't have issues with the market. Sure, the old "sniping" tactic is all but gone, but otherwise everything works fine - as long as you use the filters.
Please don't misunderstand - there's still a lot of work to be done, but I don't think the sky is falling in.
edited by Xonia sunday 05/06/2016, 15:25
@Xonia_LoA: I would like to put some replies on your points, if you don't mind...
1) I'm somewhat new player (3 months in the game) and didn't know the site you mentioned existed. Why? Because I had no need for it, since I could find everything in the Characters page. You said the new Characters page is for admiring your collection, so why is there a My Collection page? One of them seems obsolete now, in my opinion, or you should rename one in Deck Building page.
2) I strongly agree the deck building sandbox needs work (My deck button was great) and I think you should reconsider implementing "All clans" option back, since it's hard to look for cards you need to develop unless you click through all the clans one by one, and this is not solved by any use of filters to my knowledge.
3) Daily box does give out cards like candy (but so did Kate), but only a handful of players got really good or valuable cards and I still don't have a clue what are the rules on who gets what and when - in my opinion newer players should get better prizes since they don't have access to huge amounts of clintz to buy cards for a decent deck that won't be steamrolled in fights and also you don't get the Daily Box just for logging in, you still have to win some rounds for it, but it's no big trouble.
4) Don't have an issue with the market, although it's interesting that you can select "All Clans" in the market, but you can't select "All clans" in My Collection?