Carry out flash missions and win Lianah Ld !
Lianah Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with it. To obtain this character, you must complete its last mission before the 02/10/2016 (2 October 2016)
What UR really needs is a new form of the "flashmob" concept. I consider that it was a great idea, but with some possibilities of improving.
Here is what worked:
+ Players were encouraged to play all modalities, not always the same, eventually making players able to play all formats
+ There was not a specific time for playing a modality, but in the course of the month one can alternate
What did not work:
- The manual process of getting screenshots was annoying for both the players and the staff; the big workload for the staff made it non sustainable; there could be cheaters, since taking a false screenshot is possible; players could be penalized by taking the wrong screenshot (e.g. Kate's message vs battle history)
- The prizes were sometimes excessive, and in many cases in clintz (causing inflation)
My proposal for flashmob reloaded:
* Combined scores of players could be kept automatically, completely solving many issues
* Moderate prizes in tokens by day, week, month
* Combined scores visible to all players, like we do now for e.g. Survivor
* A new category of guild champions "Combined scores"
Players, if you like the idea, #flashmobreloaded
The missions page looks much better now, I will now stop using the one from the old site. Congratulations to developer(s).
But it would be even better with these changes:
1) Since the missions must be completed, and not only unlocked, before a certain date, you should change the mission page to say so. Now, it still says "Unlockable until: 02/10/2016" which is misleading.
2) The dropdown reads all/missions in progress/missions completed. The "not yet unlocked" missions are not visible in any of them. You could have another item in the dropdown "Missions still locked" or show the locked missions under "in progress"